• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

master15

Tired playing with random groups. I changed my PSN and used to chat with GAF members during PS3 via chat room and was always able to play with groups. Now not so much :(

I'm rusty as hell but if anyone can direct me to GAF chat or match up add me- PSN: sheepboy29

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
All this teabag talk has got me thinking...

how much do you guys think the average teabagger would pay for a teabag taunt? Pull down your pants, hunch over your enemy, and pull out a newspaper.

Come on ND, easy money right there!

I never tea bag I feel its disrespecting my opponent, same reason why i do not showboat when i play hockey it can piss off your opponent and potentially play better with a "revenge" factor, I dont like giving my opponents that potential edge

I wonder how many people are actually playing this, with the little amount of success I have getting into matches I've played with a lot of the same randoms over the past few days.

Damn, the DLC weapons make a huge difference. Switched to them tonight and had numerous 20+ down games. The enforcer and spector are fucking hacks.

Matchmaking was much better tonight, but we kept running into a really annoying issue where our party was split up in-game and put on the opposing team of one another. Anyone else encounter this problem?

Jeramii

Banned
I never tea bag I feel its disrespecting my opponent, same reason why i do not showboat when i play hockey it can piss off your opponent and potentially play better with a "revenge" factor, I dont like giving my opponents that potential edge

I like the extra challenge. And the relief *if you know what I mean*

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Hey all... if you're in a party and matchmaking is being dumb:

Transfer party to another player while searching for a match.

I don't know why this works, but it does. We were able to play games all night (quickly) when MM was being dumb as usual. Near 100% success rate.

Gaz_RB

I'm so upset at that last game :(

and lol I love how everyone has little rituals and "secrets" to get matchmaking to work. Shows how bad we want to play despite the horrible matchmaking.

If anyone is interested

My loadouts

Main Loadout:
Silenced Enforcer
Cover Training 2
First Aid Training 1
Scavenger 2

Support Loadout:
Revolver
Reviver 2
First Aid Training 2
Crafter 3
This is the loadout I used to get my skull mask.

Basically dropped Large Firearms. The pistols are really good upgraded, and cost less to upgraded.

Yesterday evening, impossible to get a game.

Searching for optimal game
Searching for close game

I also tried the back out to MP menu and search again, but no luck.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
FINALLY completed both journeys and got all the multiplayer trophies! I can put this MP to rest now!!! Thank god.

My solo loadout

Silenced Enforcer
Bow
-------------
Covert 2
Hawk eyed 2
-------------

And with friends

Revolver
Semi-auto
-------------
Hawk-eyed 3
Damage marker
Reviver 1
Sharp ears 1
------------
El Diablo

#miller

Until now we haven't had that big of a problem to find matches.
Started with the newest live updates to get worse.

Yesterday evening has been the worst: Got into the MP with my brother at 21:21, stopped looking for a match at 22:31 - over an hour not being able to play a single game. This is not justifiable for a game you have payed for.

Haven't payed for the Destiny Beta and it ran smooth - might be the time to take a lesson from Bungie, Naughty Dog.

Backed out a few times to see if this would help, but nothing..

Please fix this ND. I am loving the MP!

Osahi

Can't seem to get in a game anymore.. Wasted half an hour yesterday.

Ah well, jumped in the sp then, which means wasting more then half an hour in photo mode

Those giraffes.
JfOFX2.jpg

#miller

Did people think the bow was OP on last gen?

As far as I know it is unchanged to last gen.
I think you have the exact same chance to down someone with it as you have with nearly every other weapon you are used to.

I'm having a 9mm and Semi Auto Loadout and am as good as any bow player I have encountered if not better.

If people shoot you down with a bow I'd say get better at the game and maybe try another weapon that might suit you better.

The matchmaking and the DLC are the only complaints I am having with this game - the rest is well balanced in my opinion.

HiiiLife

I think you have the exact same chance to down someone with it as you have with nearly every other weapon you are used to.

I'm having a 9mm and Semi Auto Loadout and am as good as any bow player I have encountered if not better.

If people shoot you down with a bow I'd say get better at the game and maybe try another weapon that might suit you better.

The matchmaking and the DLC are the only complaints I am having with this game - the rest is well balanced in my opinion.

Exactly how I feel. I started out as a semi auto user and held my own fine. Didn't transition to the bow until week 6 or 7. It's hard to beat the fact that you can pick up your arrows again, and no suppressor needed.

I think people are upset because you get other bonuses with bow that you have to pay extra for other silenced weapons. Its only 3 points, its silenced, faster shooting with no reload and reusable ammo. If it was 4 or 5 points it would've been more understandable.

Yaari

I'd rather have the servers be down so I can stop wasting hours to find a game. I've done with some shitty launches but the servers in this game are the worst. Which is too bad, because I have not had so much fun in multiplayer for a long time. Really unfortunate.

Top Bottom