• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 Direct - 2013.8.9 - 07:00 PDT / 16:00 CEST / 23:00 JST

gngf123

If we had Nintendo in the title, we would be up to 20 pages already.

Time to leave and hope I get back in time to watch the direct.

I was miffed by my most anticipated game (Tropical Freeze) not being in Wednesday's Direct, but my second-most anticipated game getting a Direct all to itself?

Color me satisfied!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Less than 2 hours left. I want to see more excitement, come on! :D

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh if it's not in the direct it could be anything

hoping it's Bayo 2 related. or a new game!!

zroid

Banned
I just noticed there's a survey about Nintendo Directs on the Europe page. Fill it out if you want, I guess. :p

if43hD3Hn1kSc.gif

I can't wait for this ND, only thin i can't fathom how come Nintendo hasn't advertised about this in their newsletter as for usual; OK, we all know about it since we're gaming enthusiasts, but not everyone is so up to date as we are, so a little heads up would have been nice.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for this ND, only thin i can't fathom how come Nintendo hasn't advertised about this in their newsletter as for usual; OK, we all know about it since we're gaming enthusiasts, but not everyone is so up to date as we are, so a little heads up would have been nice.

Let's be real

The only people watching these 30+ minute Nintendo commercials are enthusiasts

Doubt it, Reggie's often in Nintendo Directs. Special guest implies someone whom we haven't seen before.

Oh, I was just joking around :p

Does the fact that the "exciting announcement" wont be in the ND, but rather after, make it any less hype worthy?

Since NA has to wait until September :(, I'm still hoping for a demo.

khaaan

Is there a Twitch link? Wednesday was the first time I watched a Nintendo Direct on Twitch and it was gloriously lag free.

TDLink

Does anyone have the direct stream link rather than Nintendo's site? I find it helps with the lag (due to no social stream).

Top Bottom