• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 Direct - 2013.8.9 - 07:00 PDT / 16:00 CEST / 23:00 JST

Kouriozan

t1376056800z4.png

Soon...

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Damn, September is going to be busy for my Wii U with Rayman and this game then.

About time too.

Announcing Wonder Red as a Smash character might give this game the attention it deserves. Could be a smart move (if that's what the announcement is).

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Damn, September is going to be busy for my Wii U with Rayman and this game then.

About time too.

yup, two games looking incredible.

Actually gaming time on Wii U is going to be stupid just all around:

Ducktales next week
Disney Infinity
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Rayman Legends
TW101
Scribblenauts Unmasked
Sonic Lost World
LEGO Marvel
Batman Arkham Origins

and that's not including other downloads, and all just into October.

Schnozberry

Why does NOA's stream not show up in the Ustream Mobile App? Is there some kind of magical search terms I have to use? All of the European streams and the JP streams show up fine.

Wii U Redemption Game #2 Direct incoming, and so excited! I hope the announcement is Bayonetta: Wii U Edition. Would be nice to have both on one console, especially if the first one is 60fps with no frame drops, too.

L Thammy

Any other feeds other than Nintendo's? Blocked at work.

You could always quit your job.

I don't know of any other feeds, but the videos usually hit YouTube pretty quick. Might be hard to avoid spoilers before then if you plan to keep surfing around here.

Mumford

My body is ready.
No, seriously though, this will be determining if I want to get the game or not. Honestly, the game hasn't really appealed to me yet, but I really want to support Platinum Games, so I'd be more than happy to buy this. I don't want their Wii U exclusives to bomb so hard, because they seriously look really damn good.
Also, HYPE.

I really don't care about what's coming after the Direct since I lowered my expectations, but I'm really dying to see more about W101. And Kamiya hosting of course.

Top Bottom