• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VentureBeat: Microsoft’s Xbox and gaming sales decline 9%

Shin-Ra

I just don't get why people think (or hope) that MS is leaving the console division. It makes zero sense. Just because revenue has declined 9% even though hardware sales also declined for the PS4 as well in June?
Referring to the June NPD, but is it safe to presume of a hardware decline WW with the anticipation of the updated consoles?
Nah.

There's a good chance PS4 may be down for the same period, too, though, right? I mean, it's been a very slow few months for games, and these consoles aren't "new" anymore.

Actually...

Please, ellaborate instead of finishing your post like that.

ROTR got funding for temporary exclusiveness, what's the problem with that? Again, I don't think this isn't any new, this happened and will happen again, and not only because of MS.

I wish all exclusives were just temporary like ROTR instead of permanent ones (Shenmue, FF VII, SF V, Bayonetta 2, etc.)

Most of the games that you listed happened to be Japanese made games, all which have absolutely no market on Xbox consoles.

Top Bottom