• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"VR Girlfriend" (NSFW) daily sales increases by twofold due to Oculus Rift price deal

Brannon

134b72e863860b689f2d9e92e961287d-d4wh0ur.jpg

*POMF*

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
LOL. Waifu Sex Simulator is reporting sales growth too.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/featu...s-benefitting-greatly-oculus-rifts-price-drop

VR Girlfriend, a popular virtual hentai title, has hit record sales during the past 36 hours. Game creator yunayuna64 has posted on Twitter confirming that the game has seen a 200% jump in sales coinciding with the Oculus Rift's price reduction.

It isn't alone in the room, either. Waifu Sex Simulator similarly saw growth, with daily downloads increasing by just over 60% yesterday. In addition, the game earned more than 20 new patrons on Patreon, boosting its monthly support to over $2,350.

Using Oculus as a metric for this is like using the Vita as a metric for it while ignoring the moves that the industry is making, for instance the lack of titillation during the live conferences during this year's e3 which is arguably the largest platform for developers to present their games.

I forgot people is buying this game for strong character development, plot and high artistic value.

Nah, titillation still sells.

Blam

This webm of from this game is pretty hilarious, dumb and sad nsfw:

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1495/01/1495018167731.webm

It's funnier thinking the player speaking in Japanese saying "Gomenasai gomenasai" repeatedly, which means "I'm sorry".

There's another one of these where he's outside the window, and then I think this one. I'm not gonna click it but I'm assuming its the MK9 one where she jumps on him breaks his back

There's another one of these where he's outside the window, and then I think this one. I'm not gonna click it but I'm assuming its the MK9 one where she jumps on him breaks his back

I think this is from the demo or beginning,
they are in a room an he is trying to touch her and after that he apologize
. However, truly an amazing video. You should watch it

Top Bottom