• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox's Aaron Greenberg: "We have a lot planned to show for 2023, you will not have to wait too long for what’s next for us. Timing is key."

DaGwaphics

^ I had totally forgotten about Minecraft Legend, though it is multi-platform so doesn't do much in a Xbox vs. PS list war (since it'll be on both sides). :messenger_beaming:

Will be a great family game for GP though, no question.

Forza Horizon 5 seems like it moved less units than FH4, when 5 was the seemingly better received game. Those ‘lost’ sales aren’t going to show up anywhere in the books.

Has FH5 really been better-received than FH4? It seems a year later, a lot of the hardcore fans have similar issues with it as Halo fans do with Halo Infinite. Some feel the Hot Wheels DLC was a retread, others feel the online leaderboards are completely broken, others still the game feels empty of players or the map isn't as engaging as it looks.

The core driving is solid still from what people are saying but there seem to be a lot of other issues with it. Next Forza Horizon's gonna have to go big with changes and scope to reinvigorate things, seems like the IP is basically at where Gears is at now: still pretty good, but stagnating.

How many titles could they really bring 4 or 5? In sheer volume there isn't going to be much of a difference, MS could even add another title for the back half of 23. Plus, they'll technically have Ghostwire and the AoE titles that will be new to Xbox players.

It's not about quantity, it's about quality. And more importantly than that, mainstream appeal & impact. I'm sure some could argue that Pentiment is a better RPG than the new Pokemon games on some technical merits and they'd be right; on some subjective merits they could probably come up with some good reasons. But a game like Pentiment simply has nowhere near the mainstream appeal & impact of a Pokemon, and it can't be argued as doing TOO much more on a technical or subjective/creative level to overcome what it lacks in that mainstream appeal.

Nintendo could simply release BOTW2 next year and immediately eat away at any attention or hype from Forza and RedFall, and most likely even Starfield depending on when the two release and just how good (or not) Starfield ends up being. Spiderman 2 from Sony is a very similar situation to BOTW2 in that respect. We also know the next Zelda & Spiderman games are going to be big blockbusters and high quality, but Starfield could be amazing or "just good" or mediocre, really.

The problem for Microsoft is that games they should've released by now are not out; they had a chance to gain a lot of legitimate mindshare and cache among gamers earlier on when Sony's output for PS5 was a bit lighter, and Nintendo's the same with Switch, not to mention most 3P devs still focusing on cross-gen and the bigger games still far out. But 2023 is bringing a LOT of high-caliber stuff from so many. FF XVI, Forspoken, Harry Potter, SF VI, Tekken 8 (IIRC), BOTW2, Spiderman 2, Hades II, the next COD...it's going to get really busy and can Microsoft's output prove to compete with those games in both quality and mainstream appeal?

Who knows...

That's a pretty good lineup. Much better than Sony's lmao

Two of those games aren't even out yet and you have no way of knowing if they're going to be good or not. 2-3 of the others are multiplatform games also on PS and/or Switch. The others are very niche with limited mainstream appeal due to the type of games they are (non-GT racing sim, historical RTS etc.).

If you prefer that lineup to what Sony have for next year then that's fine but simple fact is a LOT more people are looking forward to Spiderman 2, FF XVI, Stellar Blade etc. than of the games in that post you quoted.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Banned
If you want to start just making massive lists of games you’re welcome to check out those metacritic links I posted above.

If Playstation are doing so great and Xbox are doing so poorly in comparison, what is your view on why game reviewers have the games on both consoles roughly equal in quality?
Dude I already reply you. You cannot be this dense. Actually look at the names, the problem it’s that those mystical games that review better on Xbox, are all on PlayStation.
You are just trolling or arguing on bad faith.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Nah Klobrrie, Colteastwood and other nutjobs were close to rioting on twitter last night.

They are done with MS's empty promises.
It seems like the same old song and dance with those guys.

They give backlash for a day and then they're right back to their old ways

Chukhopops

If you prefer that lineup to what Sony have for next year then that's fine but simple fact is a LOT more people are looking forward to Spiderman 2, FF XVI, Stellar Blade etc. than of the games in that post you quoted.
Stellar Blade? FFXVI?
Y4bqAcr.jpg

Only thing bigger than Starfield is Spider-Man because of the license and Zelda because it’s fantastic. Numbers talk louder than 50,000 words in that case.

zzill3

Banned
Dude I already reply you. You cannot be this dense. Actually look at the names, the problem it’s that those mystical games that review better on Xbox, are all on PlayStation.
You are just trolling or arguing on bad faith.

If all the games that review well on xbox are on playstation, then PlayStations exclusive first party content should put playstation far ahead in terms of 80+ rated games, right?

How come they’re even?

ProtoByte

I am actually very disappointed that sony first party had nothing at the show besides DLC. No spiderman, wolverine, SSM new IP, GG new IP, Bluepoints MGS remake, no ND's new game, No Bend game, No sucker punch game. Sony went an entire year without a show and relied upon third party studios to bring exclusives to the VGAs.
Chief, there is no way you actually believed any of this stuff at the Keighley's annual Dewrito festival.

We cannot keep pinning the blame on COVID every single time. The lockdowns in most parts of the world started easing off near the end of LAST year, so how does that prevent MS from making short new gameplay sizzle reels for Starfield, RedFall, and Forza, and give release dates and preorders?
The other thing about the coof excoose is that developers are a part of that segment of workers who swear by the efficiency boost of remote work. That goes for devs beyond just Xbox, btw.

Last edited:
Has FH5 really been better-received than FH4? It seems a year later, a lot of the hardcore fans have similar issues with it as Halo fans do with Halo Infinite. Some feel the Hot Wheels DLC was a retread, others feel the online leaderboards are completely broken, others still the game feels empty of players or the map isn't as engaging as it looks.

The core driving is solid still from what people are saying but there seem to be a lot of other issues with it. Next Forza Horizon's gonna have to go big with changes and scope to reinvigorate things, seems like the IP is basically at where Gears is at now: still pretty good, but stagnating.

It's not about quantity, it's about quality. And more importantly than that, mainstream appeal & impact. I'm sure some could argue that Pentiment is a better RPG than the new Pokemon games on some technical merits and they'd be right; on some subjective merits they could probably come up with some good reasons. But a game like Pentiment simply has nowhere near the mainstream appeal & impact of a Pokemon, and it can't be argued as doing TOO much more on a technical or subjective/creative level to overcome what it lacks in that mainstream appeal.

Nintendo could simply release BOTW2 next year and immediately eat away at any attention or hype from Forza and RedFall, and most likely even Starfield depending on when the two release and just how good (or not) Starfield ends up being. Spiderman 2 from Sony is a very similar situation to BOTW2 in that respect. We also know the next Zelda & Spiderman games are going to be big blockbusters and high quality, but Starfield could be amazing or "just good" or mediocre, really.

The problem for Microsoft is that games they should've released by now are not out; they had a chance to gain a lot of legitimate mindshare and cache among gamers earlier on when Sony's output for PS5 was a bit lighter, and Nintendo's the same with Switch, not to mention most 3P devs still focusing on cross-gen and the bigger games still far out. But 2023 is bringing a LOT of high-caliber stuff from so many. FF XVI, Forspoken, Harry Potter, SF VI, Tekken 8 (IIRC), BOTW2, Spiderman 2, Hades II, the next COD...it's going to get really busy and can Microsoft's output prove to compete with those games in both quality and mainstream appeal?

Who knows...

Two of those games aren't even out yet and you have no way of knowing if they're going to be good or not. 2-3 of the others are multiplatform games also on PS and/or Switch. The others are very niche with limited mainstream appeal due to the type of games they are (non-GT racing sim, historical RTS etc.).

Yeah Microsoft has a big problem with lacking games that are an "event". They used to have them with Halo and Gears when those titles had bigger impact and won very high accolades.

They just don't have any mindshare anymore. Hopefully they can get some of that back eventually. You know when a big Nintendo or Sony game are coming out, the enthusiasm and hype is palpable. But MS lost that.

Crayon

Hey, at least all these no games are available day one.

People are understandably fed up with his 60% bs but I think what he did for Xbox one was good within the bounds of what he was allowed to do. Apparently that was not to make games which is a huge hobbling, but to take on engineering challenges like the wrapper for 360 games and a console actually worth $500. Microsoft is a massive organization and whether or not Xbox was important was left up to potentially untouchable forces from above. Phil has found favor with nadella now and it is not clear how well it is going but he did worthwhile things with handcuffs on.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That's a good point, considering they are all slated for H1 2023, which ends on June 30, and Final Fantasy XVI, releasing on June 22, 2023 (the tail-end of H1 2023), has shown plenty of gameplay and also opened pre-orders now.

That's kinda irrelevant. Every game goes through this process differently.

NFS Unbound was "officially" announced in October and released in November. Opening up pre-orders at any time is an arbitrary publisher decision. See STALKER 2, which opened pre orders a year before its expected release then still kept them open for a good while into the Ukraine situation before they eventually started refunding people.

Jaybe

The constant bickering in threads like these makes me think people can’t afford more than one console and feel the need to champion whichever one they happen to own. Y’all need to log out and play some video games lmao.

8 pages of people justifying where there plastic box is better than someone else’s plastic box. Yikes.

Saw your second one just now and I thought NeoGAF must be on the fritz showing reshowing earlier messages. Turns out you’re just really committed to the cause, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Valkyria

Banned
If all the games that review well on xbox are on playstation, then PlayStations exclusive first party content should put playstation far ahead in terms of 80+ rated games, right?

How come they’re even?
Algebra class 101. If you take a set of a 100 and you add 10 more, you get a set of 110. But you my dude use 100 for both sets to compare. Where are those sneaky games??? Maybe after the 101th game???
Go ask to your local government, maybe your elegible for compensation.

Saw your second one just now and I thought NeoGAF must be on the fritz showing reshowing earlier messages. Turns out you’re just really committed to the cause, I guess. 🤷‍♂️
Mostly just amazed. I shouldn't be, but I am. Was posting on message boards 20 years ago seeing the same arguments about the Dreamcast and PS2 and Xbox. Consumers fighting over which brand is better as if they helped create something.

fallingdove

True there are ports of 10 year old titles on metacritic, like the last of us part 1, that doesn’t mean those games are unavailable on the platforms they’ve been released for.
Can you honestly say that any of those indie games do not justify the score that they’ve got?

Xbox players can still play all those games high rated games, the lack of first party output this year doesn’t mean xbox owners have nothing to play.

I’ve said Microsoft’s output could have been better a couple of times, but if Sony were really far ahead of Microsoft in releasing games, we’d expect there to be many more metacritic 80+ games on playstation than xbox, wouldn’t we? Given the third party games are generally on both consoles, Sony’s first party should put playstation much further ahead, but it doesn’t.

Either Microsoft’s first party output is roughly equal in quality and quantity to Sony, or third party games released on playstation are generally poorer quality so that the improved first party output brings playstation up to parity with xbox, rather than putting it ahead.

Or, your idea of AAA is just ‘games not on Xbox’, so it doesn’t matter how good any of the games are.

Which is it?

With how quickly you move goal posts, I knew it wouldn’t be long before you were running in circles.

DaGwaphics

That's kinda irrelevant. Every game goes through this process differently.

NFS Unbound was "officially" announced in October and released in November. Opening up pre-orders at any time is an arbitrary publisher decision. See STALKER 2, which opened pre orders a year before its expected release then still kept them open for a good while into the Ukraine situation before they eventually started refunding people.

This. FH5 was announced in the summer and released in November, the timelines don't need to be stretched that long. And like you said even just a month or two for some titles.

MS has a habit of talking about things way too early, that's the real issue they've had (besides no games in 22 obviously :messenger_grinning_smiling: ), they talked about Everwild, Avowed, Fable, etc. long before they should have. Doing that will always have two negative side effects, gamers feel like they should be seeing more of the games when they aren't ready and the games feel like yesterdays news when they are finally shown. Tighter timelines would suit them a lot better, especially with GP in the mix.

All of the concern trolling about MS missing opportunities and all that is hilarious to me, the Series systems are selling better than any previous generation of Xbox, in 2022, with no first-party support to speak of (though Pentiment does look cool). Next year they will have some games, that isn't a bad thing for them.

Last edited:

zzill3

Banned
Algebra class 101. If you take a set of a 100 and you add 10 more, you get a set of 110. But you my dude use 100 for both sets to compare. Where are those sneaky games??? Maybe after the 101th game???
Go ask to your local government, maybe your elegible for compensation.

Those are the games that are rated lower than 80 on metacritic, though. I’m comparing games 80 or more, and the numbers are even.
Are Sony’s first party output only capable of releasing games with a <80 metacritic score? I thought they were better than that, but if they are then how come the numbers of 80+ games are even?

Last edited:

Fredrik

In hindsight this tweet looks like sarcasm. I wonder what games he were thinking about here. When was Starfield officially delayed?

There has been 3rd party games released but this is 2022 from MS 1st party studios:

FH5 Hot Wheels expansion
Full release of Grounded
Late Deathloop release
Pentiment

Is there anything else?

It’s really weird, they have so many studios. And from what we know we’ll still only get Redfall and Starfield in 2023.
They probably thought they would own ABK in 2023, would’ve meant Diablo 4 as a MS 1st party release. But, yeah.
What else could arrive? Maybe as a pleasant surprise? Could we see Hellblade 2 in late 2023? How far away is Fable, is 2023 possible?

sinnergy

In hindsight this tweet looks like sarcasm. I wonder what games he were thinking about here. When was Starfield officially delayed?

There has been 3rd party games released but this is 2022 from MS 1st party studios:

FH5 Hot Wheels expansion
Full release of Grounded
Late Deathloop release
Pentiment

Is there anything else?

It’s really weird, they have so many studios. And from what we know we’ll still only get Redfall and Starfield in 2023.
They probably thought they would own ABK in 2023, would’ve meant Diablo 4 as a MS 1st party release. But, yeah.
What else could arrive? Maybe as a pleasant surprise? Could we see Hellblade 2 in late 2023? How far away is Fable, is 2023 possible?
Making games with new studios costs even more time .. relax , enjoy what is there .

zzill3

Banned

FH5 Hot Wheels expansion
Full release of Grounded
Late Deathloop release
Pentiment

Is there anything else?

He was definitely including starfield at the start of the year, it was delayed in May.

Also in 2023 from first party studios there’s AOE2, Forza and Minecraft legends in the first half of the year, and AOE4 at some point in 2023, probably not first half though.

Not much announced for the last half of 2023 yet but I’m guessing there will be another “what’s coming in the next 12 months” event early in the year so we’ll know more then.

Fredrik

Making games with new studios costs even more time .. relax , enjoy what is there .
I’ve kinda played what I want to play, still have Pentiment left but it hasn’t catched my interest with any trailer, looks like a mobile game to me. Could go back and try to finish Tunic though, I liked that.

FH5 Hot Wheels expansion
Full release of Grounded
Late Deathloop release
Pentiment

Is there anything else?

2 AAA games per year are good enough. Of that size. Add Forza Motorsport and it will be pretty filled up.

Most companies are lauded if they release 2 AAA new ips in a year.

MS did promise 4 per year, but since they treat each game as new release I doubt they can achieve that. I mean, it would be hell lot easier if Rare took systems from Sea of Thieves and made a sequal. But they are making a brand new game in Everwild which is supposedly just as ambitious as Sea of Thieves.

Building those mechanics will take time and difficult to put in a time frame.

Fredrik

He was definitely including starfield at the start of the year, it was delayed in May.

Also in 2023 from first party studios there’s AOE2, Forza and Minecraft legends in the first half of the year, and AOE4 at some point in 2023, probably not first half though.

Not much announced for the last half of 2023 yet but I’m guessing there will be another “what’s coming in the next 12 months” event early in the year so we’ll know more then.
Sure but at this point it isn’t enough to only show games coming within 12 months. They should do a serie of dev diary videos like Ninja Theory did for Hellblade 2, people need to be assured that the real good top quality stuff is coming.

Fredrik

2 AAA games per year are good enough. Of that size. Add Forza Motorsport and it will be pretty filled up.

Most companies are lauded if they release 2 AAA new ips in a year.

MS did promise 4 per year, but since they treat each game as new release I doubt they can achieve that. I mean, it would be hell lot easier if Rare took systems from Sea of Thieves and made a sequal. But they are making a brand new game in Everwild which is supposedly just as ambitious as Sea of Thieves.

Building those mechanics will take time and difficult to put in a time frame.
Generally speaking I don’t play first person shooters so Redfall isn’t interesting for me. Forgot about Forza though, it’ll be fun. And Starfield is game of the generation material for me but I’ll play that on PC. I don’t know, for me the Xbox platform is slowly drifting away and that’s 100% about their games output, I like almost everything MS are doing in this space with Gamepass and PC sync etc but when I don’t have much to play I just play elsewhere instead.

Last edited:

zzill3

Banned
Sure but at this point it isn’t enough to only show games coming within 12 months. They should do a serie of dev diary videos like Ninja Theory did for Hellblade 2, people need to be assured that the real good top quality stuff is coming.

Nothing they do is ever going to be enough, people are gonna complain about xbox either way because that’s just what’s fun for people 🤷
I’d rather see a list of xbox games (first party or not) that I’ll be able to play very soon rather than those 3 or 4 years out.

Generally speaking I don’t play first person shooters so Redfall isn’t interesting for me. Forgot about Forza though, it’ll be fun. And Starfield is game of the generation material for me but I’ll play that on PC. I don’t know, for me the Xbox platform is slowly drifting away and that’s 100% about their games output, I like almost everything MS are doing in this space with Gamepass and PC sync etc but when I don’t have much to play I just play elsewhere instead.

Do you have both PC and Xbox?

You don't need that.

And play anywhere you find games.

Realistically, 3 big games in year is stellar output.

Fredrik

Nothing they do is ever going to be enough, people are gonna complain about xbox either way because that’s just what’s fun for people 🤷
I’d rather see a list of xbox games (first party or not) that I’ll be able to play very soon rather than those 3 or 4 years out.
I want both and I assume that goes for anyone who has invested in the platform or plans to do it.
And it’s not about complaining about Xbox, it’s about complaining about a lacking game output.
I showed earlier my list of recently played games and it mostly consists of smaller indie games and games I play with my kids. I don’t think I’ve played a single big game on Xbox just for my own entertainment this year.

Last edited:

Fredrik

Do you have both PC and Xbox?

You don't need that.

And play anywhere you find games.

Realistically, 3 big games in year is stellar output.
I use console and PC gaming for different reasons and gaming scenarios, I absolutely need both, it’s also why I don’t understand the outrage from PS fans when games come to PC. I understand that some have their PC in the living room or use long cables or have their consoles on the PC desk etc, making PC and consoles merge. But that’s not me.

DragonNCM

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articl...y-exciting-year-to-come-in-2023/1100-6509916/

Aaron says timing is key, but what better timing than at the end of a year with no major releases to reassure your fans and to create hype and momentum going into 2023?

If Nadella and Phil are smart, they will have something ready before the end of the year to give a taste of what's to come. They can't leave 2022 without at least some CG trailers and some promises going into next year.

Now the question is, is Aaron telling the truth of Microsoft having a "lot" to show? I ask because why would there not be a conference then if the first part of this "a lot" we won't have to wait "too long" for?

i feel like there needs to be a staff shakeup sometimes.

giphy.gif

hyperbertha

The constant bickering in threads like these makes me think people can’t afford more than one console and feel the need to champion whichever one they happen to own. Y’all need to log out and play some video games lmao.
Issue is a certain side doesn't have games to play.

anthony2690

Banned
Who dare to show their latest played games list? With no clicking around to alter the list.

XSX
ZsUE8NA.jpg

PS5:

CmNWMXU.jpg

As someone who used to prefer Xbox I’m pissed at what has happened this year.
The only upside for MS this year for me is their PC strategy, I’ve played and enjoyed a couple Gamepass games on PC.

kDvzKm1.png
marvel avengers, tunic & gang beasts are on there as I did some game pass reward thing, they knocked off Olli Olli world KOFXV & SF6 beta due to this 🤷‍♂️

Actually that being said I noticed it isn't showing games I own on disc that I've played?

As I recently beat soulstice, evil west, star ocean, sonic frontiers, no more heroes 3 (💩 game) & booted up Tiny Tina yesterday (not actually played yet, but booted up to the main menu)

anthony2690

Banned
He's ironically enough the head of marketing :messenger_tears_of_joy:
He is going to be having a good time next year, well the first six months atleast.

Assuming stuff doesn't get delayed out the first half.

There is:
Age of Empires 2
Minecraft Legends
Tokyo Ghostwire
Forza Motorsport
Redfall
Starfield

Plus some excellent third party game pass additions like Wo Long & Monster Hunter Rise.

I think he does a good job, people outside here seem to like Aaron Greenberg, I think he is just very passionate about the product he advertises and comes across as someone who genuinely loves his job.

I don't think that is a bad thing, how many of us can say we love our jobs?

I personally don't like mine, but it funds my hobby and keeps the electric on.

oldergamer

Sony first party and Nintendo first party didn't show anything of note, yet apparently this is only damning for Microsoft. The big boy platform holders have all decided they don't need TGA. Directs, showcases and SoPs are the name of the game these days.
its a typical double standard that sony fans use that makes little sense imo. Not only that but we already know about more games coming in 2023 on xbox compared to PS first party, yet we see people saying xbox has no games but sony has stuff waiting to show?

Punished Miku

Gold Member
its a typical double standard that sony fans use that makes little sense imo. Not only that but we already know about more games coming in 2023 on xbox compared to PS first party, yet we see people saying xbox has no games but sony has stuff waiting to show?
And Pentiment doesn't count. And any timed exclusive doesn't count. Wo Long on GP also doesn't count. Being at e3 also doesn't count. Bethesda and acquisitions don't count. Etc.

Banjo64

cumsessed
kDvzKm1.png
marvel avengers, tunic & gang beasts are on there as I did some game pass reward thing, they knocked off Olli Olli world KOFXV & SF6 beta due to this 🤷‍♂️

Actually that being said I noticed it isn't showing games I own on disc that I've played?

As I recently beat soulstice, evil west, star ocean, sonic frontiers, no more heroes 3 (💩 game) & booted up Tiny Tina yesterday (not actually played yet, but booted up to the main menu)
how many do you own? 800-900? good catalogue (y)

CvPVLau.png

Only played Halo to try the custom game browser, it didn’t let me join games 2 nights on the trot :rolleyes:

t0mBCqJ.png

The lad is playing through GoW, I platted it a while back. Only loaded the title screen for Horizon.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
how many do you own? 800-900? good catalogue (y)

CvPVLau.png

Only played Halo to try the custom game browser, it didn’t let me join games 2 nights on the trot :rolleyes:

t0mBCqJ.png

The lad is playing through GoW, I platted it a while back. Only loaded the title screen for Horizon.
1003 digitally owned.
But this doesn't count the 100+ retail games I own too.

I tend to buy everything that I really really want retail, but there is a lot of excellent games that don't have retail releases (plus all 360/original Xbox games I own digital only) & then sometimes games on sale digitally that are too good to refuse.

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
As an Xbox fan I just won’t get excited until we get a date for starfield at the very least. No tangible exclusive dates to be excited for.
Yeah, like I get why Xbox wants their own hype event rather than sinking to a big collective hype event but consider the fact that what people want most from them are just release dates on games that were supposed to be out by now. Game Awards would have been perfect to come back with release date trailer for Starfield or Redfall.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Im bracing for starfield to get one more delay. I think 2023 will look like this. Redfall in april, forza in June, and starfield in November

DaGwaphics

The 12 months strategy would be a great PR booster if they stick with it. The show early this year lacked a bit of luster only because they'd already talked about almost everything that was coming previously. If they keep going down that path, eventually you start to get premiers that are also within the 12 month window, that gives them plenty of time to hype without dragging it out too long.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
The 12 months strategy would be a great PR booster if they stick with it. The show early this year lacked a bit of luster only because they'd already talked about almost everything that was coming previously. If they keep going down that path, eventually you start to get premiers that are also within the 12 month window, that gives them plenty of time to hype without dragging it out too long.
Except the downside -- when games get delayed.

Suppose a case in which Starfield and Forza get delayed to Q3 and Q4 2023 and push Avowed and Hellblade to Q3 and Q4 2024. They'll be showing Starfield and Forza again in E3 2023 (because those would now be released in the next 12 months), although they had already showed them in E3 2022 because they were supposed to release in 2022 (the next 12 months back then).

Top Bottom