• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 minutes of The Order 1886 gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
the intro is more unexpected than the tlou. literally unless you somehow have seen the game before you wont know whats coming. all im saying,just getting your hype up.

Menaged

It's been a weird ride.
At E3 2014 I was hyped for this game, then it dwindled a bit.
But since the last trailers and now all of these impressions, I really want to play this game.

If the impressions after release would be good, I think I'll buy it for 60$, which I rarely do.

Dinjooh

So apparently the intro to this game is competition for the intro to TLOU. Hype.

iAlnyZGYhXtCt.gif

This is totally okay. I won't go nuts during the next 10 days, nope - nooopeees.

I think this is where I leave any threads pertaining to The Order...

But at the same time is so much fun reading some of the bullshit some people comes up with... It's going to be difficult.

10 days is gonna be a long fucking time to not click the spoilers thread...I think I'm going to stay out of all The Order threads until I play the game.

10 days is gonna be a long fucking time to not click the spoilers thread...I think I'm going to stay out of all The Order threads until I play the game.
I wish there was just a bit more new info we could talk about up to release thats not too spoilery. Need like a new trailer or something.

I wish there was just a bit more new info we could talk about up to release thats not too spoilery. Need like a new trailer or something.

Let's talk our plans for release weekend. The game is out on a Friday, how much do you all plan on playing? I am keeping the weekend entirely free and plan to beat it in a day or two

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Omg the hype I have for this game. I can't! I'm like a crackhead looking for his next fix everytime I peek into this thread..lol.

TLOU has a pretty stellar opening, so I'm confiding in those comments that states this game's opening surpasses it.

February has been an agonizingly slow month while waiting for this game to come out. Ugh.

Dinjooh

Let's talk our plans for release weekend. The game is out on a Friday, how much do you all plan on playing? I am keeping the weekend entirely free and plan to beat it in a day or two

If around 10 hours is true I'll beat it on that friday. And then depending on how much I like it, hard playthrough saturday / spending time in the spoiler thread.

I'm going to allow myself 3 or so hours a night and beat it over 3 or 4 days. I'm not sure if I will play on Normal difficulty and then the second play on the hardest or just go right for the hardest first.

I'm going to allow myself 3 or so hours a night and beat it over 3 or 4 days. I'm not sure if I will play on Normal difficulty and then the second play on the hardest or just go right for the hardest first.

I think I'll play on easy first since I'm a wimp. Lol. I'll have to check what the difficulty options are

sn00zer

I dont like "Hard" in shooters, feel like I have far less control over how much damage I take compared to melee combat games.

nib95

Banned
Normal first for me, then hard. Or if there are two hard settings (e.g. hard and nightmare), I'll go hard first, then whatever is the hardest.

I'm leaning going hard (hehe) the first go. If it can stretch it an extra few hours that will be nice. I do hate getting stuck at the same spot for too long and breaking up the story pace though.

WTH, why post this here??????? There is already a spoiler thread for stuff like this.

Please keep this thread clean.

That doesn't give any information at all. Even though I agree people should be keeping things separate, it's not worth fussing over. Relax.

But seriously folks, let's do try and be mindful that the teases could be problematic. All it takes is one slip up in the phrasing or a wrong word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom