• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 minutes of The Order 1886 gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to Bail Out!'ify this GIF lol.

ibcVtwrXIz21pK.gif

Look at that. Oh...My God! oO Oo OO...

shwimpy

Man I wish spoiler threads were in a different sub-forum. Clicked on that spoiler thread twice already by accident. Thankfully nothing was spoiled but still...

Cubed

Nah, we already had Second Son and Driveclub as the PS4's Ryse. Well, that's what people were spamming in the leadup to those games as well.
Thinking back, I really have enjoyed EVERY AAA PS4 exclusive I've played this gen.

DriveClub and inFamous: SS are both great, while Knack and Killzone: SF were solid. Now we have this and Bloodborne around the corner. Looking bright!

Didn't play LBP 3.

I heard you guys like GIFs

7ThYWi1.gif

I honestly really love how "smokey" the scene gets once we get to firing. Really adds realism to the overall look and feel of the game.

Thinking back, I really have enjoyed EVERY AAA PS4 exclusive I've played this gen.

DriveClub and inFamous: SS are both great, while Knack and Killzone: SF were solid. Now we have this and Bloodborne around the corner. Looking bright!

Didn't play LBP 3.

It was the PS4's Ryse.

I heard you guys like GIFs

7ThYWi1.gif

I honestly really love how "smokey" the scene gets once we get to firing. Really adds realism to the overall look and feel of the game.
I see Galahad has infinite ammo for his machine gun in that gif. Is the player using cheat code or does that mission give him unlimited ammo? I didn't watch that stream :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom