• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattvlr

Neo Member
That's what he said, in 2014...

That's the whole point, the guy says is something new based on his world, he can't talk about it yet and he says is for consoles.

In the comments on that picture he says it's not being developed by EA.

BE6FT3z.png

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I believe in #BasedDICE

D I C E B O Y S

Odrion

Banned
In the comments on that picture he says it's not being developed by EA.

BE6FT3z.png

not, for sure not

not for sure not

so it's like it's "not 'for sure not'" or like saying "No. It's for sure not with EA."

what

what is happening to my braaaaaaain

I don't think Dice will personally do robots or dinos or what not in a battlefield game. They have always had a sense of historical accuracy in their previous depiction of world wars, from the events, to the weapons, vehicles, down every single customization. One thing I was told that seems to be accurate (at least in the light of what has been revealed today) is that it is called battlefield 1. The timeline is all speculation at this point... so people should just stop speculating imo and just be glad it isn't yet another futuristic crap.. Imagine the beauty of a former world war game using PBR rendering in glorious frostbite 3+ .. Avanti Savoia!!!!!

RoKKeR

Getting hyped, looking like it's going to be super interesting.

Also that concept art is fucking incredible. If it's something like that...damn.

Here is how I rank my hopes...

1. World War II
  2. World War I
  3. World War II Alternate History
  4. World War I Alternate History
  5. Vietnam
  6. The American Civil War
  7. The Great Rock Throwing War of 1124
  8. Another modern or futuristic military bore-fest

Translation?

The translation is literally in the picture...

Elitist1945

Well in a strange turn of events I went from being hyped about a new Battlefield to being hyped about a random guy's game project.

Hasney

Here's how I rank my hopes

1. Alternate history
2. Far future with aliens and stuff
3. Modern or past dry world war game that I won't buy

At least Battlefield looks like it'll be a straight up historic WWI game. After listening to Dan Carlin's series on the conflict, a game would really be welcome

spectator

The more detail they add to the face textures, the more the chunky low-poly geometry of that collar stands out like an ugly, ugly sore thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom