• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

IT ACTUALLY IS

VgvsTMw.gif

Wagram

Solid 8/10 show. Easily the best so far in my opinion, but it did have missteps.

Positives:

Not a whole lot of talking, especially for a Ubisoft show.
Tons of Games.
Good flow to the show.
Mario + Rabbids showed very well.

Negatives:

Just Dance
Focus on online only + toys.

8/10...maybe 8.5/10. I don't know, this was easily the best Ubisoft conference in years. It was phenomenal. Ubisoft murdered it.

I have to add my voice to saying that Aisha being gone wasn't so bad. This felt super focused, sleek and well executed. I haven't been so excited for some Ubisoft games in so fucking long. I want to high five their whole team for this. Beyond Good and Evil 2 at the end was such a fucking fist pump moment!

tumblr_inline_oo9nb2s6Ks1tvfvmf_500.gif

Very very VERY good.

Wagram

They were all better than last year so far. More videogames (EA) and less fluff/talk seems to have come through.

Haven't watched Bethesda tho.

Can't say I agree. All opinions of course, but I preferred last year from Microsoft and Bethesda.

WarRock

Imagine inviting Miyamoto to your conference, and the only three games you shoe for Switch are the Mario game he already knew about, a toys to life spaceship game and Just Dance
We knew about Just Dance since forever too.

Not a whole lot of talking, especially for a Ubisoft show.
This has been a constant this year, PC gaming aside, and is making this E3 that much better to watch IMO.

That was a really good trailer and I can't wait for the Trailer Jones on it, but I need to see a game. I don't even know what the game is, beyond the title.

Top Bottom