• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Expedition 33 coming 2025 | Xbox Showcase 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
GPpd6NQXQAAhSKK

Lead the Expedition on a desperate adventure to destroy the Paintress before she erases the last survivors of humanity in the stunning new RPG Clair Obscur: Expedition 33. The debut title from Sandfall Interactive comes to Xbox Series X|S in 2025.​

Last edited:

Coconutt

Gold Member
Color me impressed will definitely keep an eye on this one and that interface is pretty slick, no way their releasing this on game pass day 1?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

In this evolution of JRPGs, real-time actions enhance the heart of turn-based combat. Craft unique builds for your Expeditioners that fit your playstyle via gear, stats, skills, and character synergies. Open an active dimension in combat - dodge, parry, and counter in real time, chain combos by mastering attack rhythms, and target enemy weak points using a free aim system.

so fucking hype

Last edited:

MujkicHaris

Turn-based combat, YES, please. Looks amazing. Beautiful contrasts with proper dark colors, vast environments and the characters' design looks like something from a traditional classic painting. Bold.
This is it.

Last edited:

Humdinger

Gold Member
I'm not much for turn-based combat, but I liked the trailer. Good action, interesting premise, attractive women. I'll keep an eye on it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This was the best looking game at the show honestly.

peish

Gold Member
That guy is Clive right?
The music has hints of nier.

I am going to say it will derivative at worst.

Very nice. I guess this was what the insider hinted at about 360 jrpgs. Because this game looks like an alternate timeline where ms went hard on jrpgs.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Looked good. I can't tell if it's more RPG or more action adventure yet because there's things I really covet for each, but it's definitely one I'll be keeping track of.

Top Bottom