• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For All Mankind: Season 4 - Official Trailer (2023)

Spyxos

Gold Member

Rocketing into the new millennium in the eight years since season three, Happy Valley has rapidly expanded its footprint on Mars by turning former foes into partners. Now 2003, the focus of the space program has turned to the capture and mining of extremely valuable, mineral-rich asteroids that could change the future of both Earth and Mars. But simmering tensions between the residents of the now-sprawling international base threaten to undo everything they are working towards.The 10-episode fourth season will make its highly anticipated global debut on Friday, November 10, 2023 on Apple TV+, followed by one new episode weekly every Friday through January 12, 2024.

ScythD

Kinnaman's makeup is, uh, something. Kind of reminds me of the grandpa scenes in Jackass.

Trailer looks ok, feels like another Mars space race rehash.

I enjoyed the last three seasons, so I'll definitely renew my subscription once season four has finished and binge watch it.

Outer Space Yes GIF by NASA

jason10mm

Gold Member
I feel like at this point we need a total cast refresh. I can't even tell how old these people are supposed to be because we have 40 year old actors who started playing as 30 year old characters and are now 60-70 year olds.

Top Bottom