• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Hunt The Truth Season 2 |OT| Glassed Planets Have Bad Records...

Anyone know if there is an MP3 download version of this? I can't stand using soundcloud's player, not to mention the battery life drain. I should mention I don't use iTunes either.

Universally playable MP3s for life!

singhr1

Starts at 2 pm EST/11 am PST today!!!

Based on the award-winning video game franchise, the acclaimed Halo podcast series that amassed more than 6.7 million listens and ranked as high as #1 in Video Games and Games & Hobbies on the iTunes Podcast Charts is back, as Season 2 of HUNT the TRUTH premieres today on huntthetruth.tumblr.com, iTunes Podcasts and Soundcloud at 11 a.m. PT today.

Expanded Cast List (Only new person in this list is Jerry Trainor):

In addition to Gavankar (True Blood, The League, Mysteries of Laura) and Key (Key & Peele, Pitch Perfect 2), Halo developer 343 Industries has once again brought on A-list voice talent to bring the series to life, including: Mark Hamill (Star Wars, Kingsman), Tamara Taylor (Bones, Justice League), Alan Tudyk (Firefly, Serenity), Bruce Thomas (Kyle XY, Halo 4), Jerry Trainor (iCarly, Donnie Darko), Rosa Salazar (Maze Runner, Insurgent), Peter Serafinowicz (Guardians of the Galaxy, Spy), Vanessa Marshall (Metal Gear Solid 2, Star Wars Rebels), and William Salyers (Mass Effect 3, Sunset Overdrive).

More quotes/info: http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/games-...eason-2?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kev Kev

me when I just now realized that today actually is the 22nd, and it actually will be released in an hour...

photo-112018.gif

Dynasty8

It gets so much better. Enjoy !

It just keeps getting better and better, trust me you are in for one heck of a ride.

Awesome, glad to hear. Funny thing is I'm a HUGE Halo fan, but temporarily skipped out on this. I've gotten into the books and seen all the released video series/movies, but I didn't want to start this series until it was closer to Halo 5's release...I don't think I've been this excited for a game since the PS1/N64 days.

only issue is that it was really short i thought Frank said these episodes were supposed to be longer seeing as its s much shorter time till release then season 1 had? i liked it and all but i was expecting more i guess

Bsigg12

only issue is that it was really short i thought Frank said these episodes were supposed to be longer seeing as its s much shorter time till release then season 1 had? i liked it and all but i was expecting more i guess

Someone mentioned we may be getting the second one on Thursday so maybe the first 2 are shorter and then going forward they're longer? I guess we'll see.

Well. It is episode 0 according to SoundCloud. I guess we get a real episode this week.

Kalentan

You guys didn't just watch the Pre-episode right? There's Episode 1 which is 11 min.

Edit: Well pre-episode and episode 0.

Kev Kev

Wait... Were we supposed to know that Fero
was actually working for UNSC? I don't remember that from season 1. Damn good episode as expected.

Top Bottom