• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer (Guerrilla, post-apocalyptic pre-historic adventure)

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Looks cool. Archery combat reminded me of Dragon's Dogma somewhat. And fuck yeah, she's sensibly dressed!*

* Yes, it is sad that I actually have to celebrate this instance... :\

squidyj

that was some crazy game, like sliding under the robodino to put an arrow in it's underbelly and then go in for the kill

dodging out of the way. all of the things that happened there. It's fucking crazy.

SgtCobra

I'm pleasantly surprised. I was very skeptical about Guerilla Games' ability of creating something interesting after Killzone 2 (which was my crack back then) but this stuff has blown me away. I can't wait to see new gameplay.

Where is my new gameplay GG, fix this shit.

CHC

This looked really fucking cool! I dig the post-post-apocalypse setting. Always like that vibe since Dying Earth and Book of the New Sun.

rhandino

Banned
This was the most impresive thing I saw in the Sony conference, really REALLY hyped for this tbh because the concept is so cool

End me Guerrilla

Lsp5GfT.gif

squidyj

Also, I hope the character will not actually talk as much most of the time.
But it seems unlikely in the first place

I think that might be part of the system to guide players, like she said she had to get under it? so that was letting the player know what to do.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
REALLY dug this. Guerrilla has always been a company I've wanted to like but I couldn't give less of a shit about Killzone, really love the artstyle and I'm interested to see more.

PerZona

Damn this looks freaking awesome. Didn't expected that GG could make such a game as well! And the graphics is just WOW. Definitely reminded me of Witcher 3's! How is that even possible??!!

Looked great. Wish she'd shut up though. It was made even more evident by the Uncharted 4 demo where Drake had someone to talk to and he STILL talked less.

Any game with robo-dinosaurs is good in my book

Luke_Wal

This game looks sweet. Hope it turns out as great as it looks, and I really hope that Sony positions this as one of their tentpoles (I'm thinking Uncharted level).

That looked interesting. Hopefully it doesn't make the same mistake as other Guerrilla games and have half the characters be unbearable assholes. If they can avoid that I'd love to hunt some robot dinosaurs.

Macattk15

Man. That honestly looked really cool to me.

They should have saved it for the lull in the middle of the conference though.

Dinda

Looks so good, my highlicht of this absoltely crazy Sony conference!

But why isn't RPG in the Headline? Is it confirmed that this is only a Adventure and not an RPG? Please tell me OP just did that himself, i want this to be an RPG.

In a conference with the re-debut of The Last Guardian, the remake of FF7 and Shenmue 3, the best surprise by far is a new IP by the people that made Killzone.

What the hell is even going on right now?

The talking is very annoying.

Completely takes away the seriousness of the situation and makes the protag a cocky knowitall. And we have enough of that

Certinty

Looks amazing, love the mix of the future and past in one. Didn't expect to care this much for a game like this but I do.

Maximus.

This game really intrigued me and I cannot wait to see more from it! Happy they aren't making another FPS and get to broaden the variety on PS4.

Top Bottom