• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer (Guerrilla, post-apocalyptic pre-historic adventure)

labaronx

This is how you present a new ip....

It looks goood graphically for a game that may be a year or more away. We see a variety of gameplay. Some stealth mechanics were in. Action was nice different types of ammo.... the restraint arrows.

HORIZON in its short preview has me dying to see more i honestly am smiling as i type this

Beyond all the insanity and my hype for NMS this game here had my jaw on the floor the entire time. I mean holy fuck. Game looks fun, has an intriguing story and is the best looking game I've ever seen

Complistic

In a conference with the re-debut of The Last Guardian, the remake of FF7 and Shenmue 3, the best surprise by far is a new IP by the people that made Killzone.

What the hell is even going on right now?

Seemed to me the talking was there to explain concepts during the presentation.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
would've been 100x times better if you could climb the machines
robotdinohorizon.jpg

climb on

Tomohawk

This game reminds me of the first time i saw Xenoblade Chronicles X. Hopefully the story and gameplay live up to the hype I'm feeling right now.

Setting is interesting, but Guerilla do knows how to turn interesting concept into boring game, though I hope for the best.
That pinning weapon looked fun, I wonder what else they came up with.

ironcreed

Banned
This one blew my mind. I don't think I have ever seen a prettier game, plus the concept and gameplay is just fantastic. Even better than the art that was floating around. There is no other game I want more right now.

Shai-Tan

Banned
The story seems incredibly stupid (I'm waiting to see how laughable the explanation is for a robot dinosaur ecology) but it looks good.

Soi-Fong

They may have revealed FF VII, TLG and Shenmue 3. I may be backing Shenmue 3 for $300... Uncharted 4 looked fucking amazing. But holy fuck, this was my game of show!!!!!!!

Wolff

Looked like i hoped it would. That was a sweet gameplay there. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Great to see a new game announced with gameplay too, at first i was afraid of it being just another cutscene announcement.

KAL2006

Banned
Game of the show

Already love the story and concept and the world, the trailer gives a great introduction to the lire of this IP
Graphics are insane as well as the setting
Gameplay seems great and I live thay it's 3rd person

Kaizer

Banned
This game is like a perfect blend of everything I love:

- A cool post-post apocalyptic tribal meets futuristic setting
- Third-person action gameplay
- Unique character design and world
- Potential monster-hunter style play
- YEAR OF THE BOW

We need more new IPs like this, I can' wait to see more of this game. I haven't been excited for a game like this probably since I first saw the debut trailers for Heavenly Sword and Final Fantasy XIII on PS3 WAYYYY back in the day.

Top Bottom