• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: yet another live-stream tomorrow at 8.30PM JST

I guess you need premium to watch this? Just keep getting directed to the premium page.

Guess I'll wait 'till someone posts some footage on youtube.

Shurayuki

Awwwwwww hell naw, you did not just try to compare them to loserKB48. Morning Musume is currently 10 talented individuals.

You are good people (/^o^)/<~*~*

Oh yeah, you got the ability to timeshift, huh?
Nah though, I got an iphone.

Anyone with a niconico account can actually timeshift, if you plan ahead (but who does pfft).

Just a little FIY:

You can timeshift niconico streams as a normal member (Timeshift = watch a finished broadcast). I'm saying this because there are usually complaints about timeshift being only for premium members in these threads...which is true...for programs that have already ended.
You can "preorder" shows though (10 for a normal member) so if you think you will miss this but still want to watch the actual stream, you can click on timeshift now and still watch it later (30 min after the broadcast finished).

All 0 people who will do this can party now (/^o^)/

JB2448

I mean, I was surprised we got as much stuff as we did, considering the Direct is in three-and-a-half days.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"Is this where we try to get the last comment?"
"Yes!"
*Stream suddenly comes back online*

What?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Probably part 2. For Twilight Princess. Looks like they are sitting around talking to themselves though.

I think it's just a QnA now. So unless you like posting pointless english comments there's not much to watch.

Ok, thanks!

I have GAF for pointless English comments.

The stream today it was quite good although there were not so many new things, but it was a lot of gameplay. Looking forward to the Direct on Monday.

JB2448

All right, so it's the Wii version of TP. I was wondering whether they'd play this or the GameCube version.

Top Bottom