• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
He wasn't a double vote. He could just completely override a vote and lynch someone.

Oh wow, I remembered that power very differently!

I was recently musing about what would have happened if I was still alive during the robotninjahornets save. I was muttering bullshit the entire time I read over that. I'd like to think that if I was there, that's when I would have pulled my trigger. That could have been my big moment. I could have been an officially recognized townie by Crab.

My moment at greatness. Shattered. T_T

haha during that time I was thinking the same thing about my wasted one time kill.

Sure it would have been different if I was actually involved in the game, but from the sidelines...

Karkador

Banned
Yeah the hardest part of playing games where nobody knows what the other roles are is that you often don't know the real value of your own role, so justifying your existence is so awkward.

Palmer_v1

Yeah the hardest part of playing games where nobody knows what the other roles are is that you often don't know the real value of your own role, so justifying your existence is so awkward.

Shut up, you dirty murderer.

I was pretty certain my role last game(sleepwalker), had a good chance of screwing town on accident. Good thing the Mafia kept me from using it for so long!

and I am still salty about having the ONLY duplicate role.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Shut up, you dirty murderer.

I was pretty certain my role last game(sleepwalker), had a good chance of screwing town on accident. Good thing the Mafia kept me from using it for so long!

and I am still salty about having the ONLY duplicate role.

There were loads of Ordinary Tourists!

El Topo

Glad to see Zipped (and the rest of the old bunch) survived the first day. Given how much discussion happened the first day, I'm glad I skipped this round though.

There were loads of Ordinary Tourists!

There were also two lovers.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I keep forgetting I can edit my posts in other threads

Me too. I'm scared of touching the edit button now. It's like PTSD. I get the shakes all over before I remind myself it's okay, that I'm a civilian outside of the Animal Crossing mafia thread, that I can do civilian things like editing posts.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Personally, I find the real problem is when you find yourself trying to work out which other posters are lying mafia bastards even in non-mafia threads.

I don't trust that Kabouter fellow.

Haly

Personally, I find the real problem is when you find yourself trying to work out which other posters are lying mafia bastards even in non-mafia threads.

I don't trust that Kabouter fellow.

He revealed his true colors in the latest game and he's an EU4 Mafia member all along!

Swamped

Banned

It's more of a problem when this happens in real life. Just today, my friend asked if I wanted to get pizza for lunch, and the first thought that popped into my head was he's lying, he has an ulterior motive, etc etc.

Haly

Trying to start a pizza wagon smh.

LYNCH HIM

Got a PM from someone I sold something to a few weeks ago in the BST thread, thought for sure it was Kark sending me a PM telling me I've been evicted. ;_;

SalvaPot

we have a mafia thread what

15787917.jpg

Haly

Huts are just fronts for Mafia operations.

MattyG

Banned
I can't contain my anticipation!! 16 minutes!
It won't be starting EXACTLY at 11. I only wrote "approximately 11" because that was exactly 3 days after I posted the day ending post. I'm currently watching Kingsman with my family, and we're using my laptop to stream it. As soon as the movie's over, I'll try to have everything sorted and the day beginning post up.

I actually want to take this delay time to ask you guys what timezones you're all in so I can figure out ideal times to start the day and night phases.

Makai

It won't be starting EXACTLY at 11, I just wrote approximately 11 because that was exactly 2 days after when I posted the day ending post. I'm currently watching Kingsman with my family, and we're using my laptop to stream it. As soon as the movie's over, I'll try to have everything sorted.

I actually want to take this delay time to ask you guys what timezones you're all in so I can figure out ideal times to start the day and night phases.
EST, although the best time is whichever creates the situation where Star Wars is on Night while Animal Crossing is on Day and vice versa.

It won't be starting EXACTLY at 11. I only wrote "approximately 11" because that was exactly 3 days after I posted the day ending post. I'm currently watching Kingsman with my family, and we're using my laptop to stream it. As soon as the movie's over, I'll try to have everything sorted.

I'm currently JST, but that doesn't matter much because I'll be EST very soon (evening of the 26th is when I should be back in the USA).

It won't be starting EXACTLY at 11. I only wrote "approximately 11" because that was exactly 3 days after I posted the day ending post. I'm currently watching Kingsman with my family, and we're using my laptop to stream it. As soon as the movie's over, I'll try to have everything sorted and the day beginning post up.

I'm in the Central timezone!

The tension...

I'm GMT, but (as you can probably tell from the time of this post) I'm a night person so my waking hours are probably more in line with Central US.

MattyG

Banned
A new day has begun! To the two of you who were killed last night, thank you for playing! Please await a PM from me and please refrain from discussing the game with any of the remaining players.

CzarTim

It's more of a problem when this happens in real life. Just today, my friend asked if I wanted to get pizza for lunch, and the first thought that popped into my head was he's lying, he has an ulterior motive, etc etc.

this friend was you, wasn't it? :p

Palmer_v1

Central Standard Time.

Top Bottom