• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Rymuth

I'm equally excited and nervous about this.

Let's have fun everybody and as they say in the Star Wars universe, "Live long and prosper."

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
And they're off! The second generation of GAF mafia has begun. :')

Palmer_v1

Aw man, first person gone from this round of mafia games :(

Bad luck! Don't speculate on it here though, it could give away information.

Crab/Karkador/MattyG, would it be worth considering a graveyard thread similar to the Mafia's side threads? Just a place for the dead to vent, BS, and talk about the ongoing games without risking spoilers for those still playing?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
@Tatooine: Man y'all some bloodthirsty fuckers.

Haly

This would be me if I was Hutt in your game:
0999958bf0d611c0c126c24cb234316d90c3b25fb39e8395e67ecb1ebaead860.jpg

Welp, got account situated, bad email for reverification. Hopefully there will be another mafia game after the current ones finish that I can join. In the meantime I am enjoying reading the threads for the current ones.

Ugh, both games in night phase, what am i supposed to procrastinate with now?

I guess there is a gaming board lol.

Yep, can't handle this waiting game ;'(

It's interesting seeing how differently the Animal Crossing and Star Wars games are playing out :eek:

Haly

You should have followed my vote u.u

Oh well, nightphase now! Time to sleep.

(Also, I think we are not supposed to talk about the game outside of it, woops)

I woke up and wanted to finish Band of Brothers. By the time I checked the thread the vote was already called.

Well, I think you're supposed to wait until the game is over until you share your thoughts about your strategies, suspicions etc, because you're technically supposed to be dead and thus not capable of contributing anything to the game.

But I'm sure a little friendly banter isn't against the rules.

Palmer_v1

Oh really? that's a shame.

Sometimes a player may have information that they didn't share before their death, so posting here has a risk of spoiling the game for others.

There was talk of creating a dead player forum, so people who are eliminated could talk about the games without risk of ruining anything. Might work for other neutral observers as well, but obviously a link can't be posted publically. If this is something you want, PM one of the game moderators.

I woke up and wanted to finish Band of Brothers. By the time I checked the thread the vote was already called.

Well, I think you're supposed to wait until the game is over until you share your thoughts about your strategies, suspicions etc, because you're technically supposed to be dead and thus not capable of contributing anything to the game.

But I'm sure a little friendly banter isn't against the rules.

It should probably be saved for your actual game thread, and only during the day phase. It's just a slippery slope, and one mistake can ruin an entire game for 20+ people.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Ssssh, you lot. At this rate I'll have to get a moderator to temporarily lock this thread, you guys can't stop overflowing. Back, back I say!

Haly

Well I can still comment on the other thread, so there.

IT WAS CRAB, WITH THE VIBROBLADE, IN THE TOP BOX OF A POD RACING STADIUM.

I didn't know anyone from our game was still posting in here.

Haly, let's put aside our fighting and bond over our love of Band of Brothers

Haly

I will forever cherish the memories of a question my grandson asked me the other day when he said, 'Grandpa, were you a hero to the Townies?' Grandpa said, 'No... but I was in a village of heroes.'
cry.gif

Meanwhile, if you haven't already, you'll probably want to read all our posts thus far. It may seem like a drag, but you'll get a feel for the players so far and it won't feel like you're coming in late as much if you hit the ground running.

Haly

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sheeeeeeit.

Rebels done FUCKED UP.

Top Bottom