• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eller's line will be our top line while the kids get one last chance to show what they have. Basically the Hawks will be bending the Habs over tonight.

Shadow of Mordor is quite good.

Really good, actually.

Unless you hate action/beat 'em ups.

Here's hoping Alien: Isolation ends up being good as well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shadow of Mordor is quite good.

Really good, actually.

Unless you hate action/beat 'em ups.

Here's hoping Alien: Isolation ends up being good as well.

I bought it yesterday for 30 bucks off nuuvem.

Figured I might as well, it's not gonna get cheaper than that until Christmas, if even.

Red_Man

I just learned that Felger is dating Sara Underwood. Wow, day ruined. Fuck that guy.

Smiley90

There's no English Canadian/Montreal feed? Only Hawks&RDS? stupid

18 page thread, can someone summarize why there is no Windows 9?

because 7 ate 9

joke repeat x 999

seriously though, I have no idea what the actual answer is aside from "lol microsoft" or "8.1 was actually 9"

Yawnier

Banned
Took Seguin 4th overall in the hockey pool at school (when Malkin and Ovie were still on the table eh.......), I hope it pays off lmao.

MacAttack

GO BRUINS

Bruins why D:

Looks like Gagne's gonna make the team

I was surprised to see him mentioned as a potential 3rd line wing with Soderberg. I like him but have doubts he can make it through a full season, especially into the playoffs.

With all the young players on the team (and in Providence), potential trades, contract extensions and inevitable injuries, I expect the opening day roster to look much different than the playoff roster.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Took Seguin 4th overall in the hockey pool at school (when Malkin and Ovie were still on the table eh.......), I hope it pays off lmao.

wat?????

Well, I guess Malkin could have an off year or injury and Ovie can start off slow and come on strong. Seguin still has something to prove so it could be helpful.

I took Seguin AND Hall in the NeoGAF pool

Smiley90

why would you take Seguin 4th overall

if not Malkin, then pick either a top notch goalie or Karlsson/Subban. 4th overall pick isn't where you go off the boards

Red_Man

Had to do with being on the right side is my guess. Hopefully we see it a lot more this season.
I think that and also the fact he was coming off his injury. I still don't like him on the top pairing, but hopefully he can get back to his game on the left side.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think that and also the fact he was coming off his injury. I still don't like him on the top pairing, but hopefully he can get back to his game on the left side.

Any non-moron would have Markov-Subban as the top pair. It's so simple he has to be doing it on purpose at this point.

Hey long lost hockey bros!

You bitches ready for next week??

I still can't believe I lucked into a sport with an off-season that feels like the equivalent of a long weekend

*hype intensifies*

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey long lost hockey bros!

You bitches ready for next week??

I still can't believe I lucked into a sport with an off-season that feels like the equivalent of a long weekend

*hype intensifies*
I disagree. It's only 3 months but it feels like 3 years.

!!!

Is there a way to follow pre-season games in real time? The Hawks website is pretty lacking when it comes to real time updates.
Check your PMs.

If that doesn't work for you, the Score app works really well.

Merguson

Banned
Acidtar wasn't done the white way.

And stop stalking me Quick! I see you in the bushes.

wnjdnD8.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Versteeg has been sooooo much better already than he was at any point last season. Definitely looking like he's finally back to 100%

Top Bottom