• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Quick

Banned
Man of Steel was okay. I'd rather watch it than TDKR.

Sucker Punch and Watchmen are awful.

I've seen The Dark Knight Rises once in theatres on its release. I've seen Man of Steel three times. I enjoyed it. I thought it was better than TDKR. It definitely had its faults, but it wasn't movie-breaking for me. The only thing I disliked was how Jonathan Kent died.

Sucker Punch was awful, but the waifus tho.

Watchmen wasn't bad. Not amazing, but I appreciate the ambition.

Is that varlamov in your avy?

Kessel isn't a commie.

That'd be interesting to see.

I'd like to see:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Nylander
Komarov - Santorelli - Clarkson
Winnik - Holland - Frattin

Phaneuf - Robidas
Polak - Franson
Rielly - Gardiner

Bernier
Reimer

David Booth could fit in somewhere when he's healthy again, and Leivo could be given a shot instead of one of the fourth liners.

That looks good to me. It's weird seeing Winnik and Robidas on our roster. Ducks, Ducks, Ducks.

I'm too optimistic for my own good, so I hope Clarkson puts last season behind and has a better start this time. He needs to just calm down and stop focusing on the personal on-ice battles.

Having Komarov back is going to be interesting.

Me too buddy, me too.

Desi, I knew we were kindred spirits.

Acid08

Banned
Guys I have three perspective drawings due tomorrow and I'm not even done with the first. Just put that good 10:30pm pot of coffee on. Good thing I don't have to be at school until 2pm tomorrow.

Guys I have three perspective drawings due tomorrow and I'm not even done with the first. Just put that good 10:30pm pot of coffee on. Good thing I don't have to be at school until 2pm tomorrow.

I'm skipping class tomorrow because my professor wants to have sex with me so I can miss class.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MoS is fun for what it is, and the action is great. TDKR is fucking awful in every aspect.

Any Canadians here that used to watch Electric Playground / Reviews on the Run? I was surprised to find out RotR is still running.

MoS is hot garbage top to bottom. But that's not surprising considering Superman has always been nothing but hot garbage.
You're going to be jealous as shit once the harem is completed.

:lol

edit: So I already asked this but who is getting Smash for 3DS? Cause we need to do a thing if there's enough of us idiots.

I swear to god if you guys don't quit this animu waifu'ing I'm going on a mass wedgie spree.

I have to play an idiot on Gaf because people can't know who I am. I have to hide that digital footprint.

I know what you mean, absolutely NOBODY must know my name is Lucas Power!

Danger_Duck.gif

Daaanger Duck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I swear to god if you guys don't quit this animu waifu'ing I'm going on a mass wedgie spree.

I know what you mean, absolutely NOBODY must know my name is Lucas Power!

You have bigger secrets than that you are responsible for the madness that is MLP?

Top Bottom