• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oculus Rift DK2 Thread

brainpann

Just got my shipping notice!!!! Ordered at 9:22 PDT and im on the east coast US.

Damn, i really hope it arrives by Monday since thats my day off next week.

Hale-XF11

What the shit, mine has been on ready for hours now, ever since the earliest started getting their processing e-mails. Ordered 09:19, shipping to the Netherlands.
I don't know if what country you're in makes a difference when it comes to processing, but I'm in the US, if that helps to know at all.

Congrats dude, had a feeling you'd get in this first batch.

Thanks! I'm totally freaking out!

creyas

Got my order in at 12:55 PM PDT. Hope they get those batches rolling well, this is painful. Upcoming hype impressions which i'm going to read each and every one of will escalate that real fast

Great that it appears like there isn't/isn't going to be any hard regional prioritization after all

Faith

What the shit, mine has been on ready for hours now, ever since the earliest started getting their processing e-mails. Ordered 09:19, shipping to the Netherlands.
You are not alone, 09:12 in Switzerland.

But be patient, we will get our DK2 ;)

mr2xxx

Banned
Already at orders at the 9:30 range, awww yeah. Hopefully those under 11:00 ship by next week. It should allow some of the demos to be ready for DK2 and my hype levels to maxed out due to all the impression videos.

Clawww

this is soul crushing

I wish I could remember what the fuck I was doing on the 19th that left me ordering at 2:24 pm PST. See y'all in september or august I guess or maybe never because I can't take this.

GrizzNKev

Banned
this is soul crushing

I wish I could remember what the fuck I was doing on the 19th that left me ordering at 2:24 pm PST. See y'all in september or august I guess or maybe never because I can't take this.

I was sleeping. Then I was on the phone with my parents. Then I finally got around to it like an hour after you.

Whoops.

Krejlooc

Banned
this is soul crushing

:(

I had to remove myself from reddit while waiting for DK2. It honestly made the wait better, I would have driven myself mad waiting. Not trying to needle, but that might be good for you. Basically try to take your mind off the wait.

Prat

I tried the DK1 for a few weeks and it was awesome, can't wait to see the changes they made with the newer version!

Please post impressions when you get them :D

Krejlooc

Banned
Similarly awesome: The Kor-FX kickstarter just finished. Should ship out in october (although I fully anticipate a delay).

Clawww

I had to remove myself from reddit while waiting for DK2. It honestly made the wait better, I would have driven myself mad waiting. Not trying to needle, but that might be good for you. Basically try to take your mind off the wait.

that's a pretty good idea, especially considering the grim outlook. no use in refreshing only to see another person with a pre-10am order confirm themselves

to all those who get it sooner rather than later: enjoy, and I better have a fat list of GAF-approved DK2 demos to check out when my rift finally crawls its way over

mario_O

Anyone from Europe/UK getting shipping notifications? Not sure if Europe gets anything from that first batch.. I ordered one on the 19th and no news yet.

RCSI

I've been keeping occupied between work, Diablo 3 and dabbling with UE4. Would have done Comic-Con as well, except I completely forgot to purchase tickets for the convention. Plenty to do while allowing the DK2 to show up on your door when you are not paying attention, makes for its arrival even better.

likeGdid

gOaaxkz.jpg

Woke up to this. I'm in Las Vegas, NV.

They must have started the automated processing for the for the first batch.

Cannot wait for impressions from all of you! If I can't have one for myself, I can experience it vicariously from all y'all. Very excited for those of you who are excited! hehe

Rengoku

Woohoo, mine changed to PROCESSING!

Ordered 9:48 AM PDT.
Canada

Now I need to go graphics card shopping... Anyone know if it matters to go with AMD or Nvidia? I figure its between a GTX 780 or R9 290X.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Woohoo, mine changed to PROCESSING!

Ordered 9:48 AM PDT.
Canada

Now I need to go graphics card shopping... Anyone know if it matters to go with AMD or Nvidia? I figure its between a GTX 780 or R9 290X.

Shiiiit, it's getting close to mine. 10:18. Bridge that half hour Oculus.

Top Bottom