• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut to return to using old logo

I remember...

C4DTlZeWEAArwW5.jpg

Elcid

Banned
Their stuffed crust is still the tits. I personally am happy about this, the old logo is the best logo. The last logo felt too bullshitty.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Pizza Hut sucks. Who would choose them over the other chains?

Who eats chain pizza period unless you live in a small town?

I guess if you live in Fargo, ND or something it's also acceptable because it's in the middle of nowhere or Anchorage, Alaska or something, but if you live in one of the 10 major US cities and regularly eat chain pizza it should be a felony.

Go out and eat real pizza, especially the east coast major cities, there's a better pizza place on every single street corner better than any chain place.

Last edited:

rrice64

Neo Member
hell yeah, give me that og stuffed crust fam. it might keep me in the bathroom the entire next day, but damn, it's worth it.

brap

Banned

I guess if you live in Fargo, ND or something it's also acceptable because it's in the middle of nowhere, but if you live in one of the 10 major US cities and regularly eat chain pizza it should be a felony.

Go out and eat real pizza, especially the east coast major cities, there's a better pizza place on every single street corner better than any chain place.
I live in a small town and there's like 3 pizza places here. They're sure as shit not gonna give me some 5 dollar large pizza or whatever the chain places do.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I live in a small town and there's like 3 pizza places here. They're sure as shit not gonna give me some 5 dollar large pizza or whatever the chain places do.

I get that for small towns. In big cities though you can find a thousand places with fairly priced pizza better than any chains. Even the low level places are superior to chains.

Joey Diaz gets on people for this, it's pretty funny.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Pizza Hut, for me, is like KFC.

Back in the day, they were both reliably delicious. I'm talking 1970's here.

Now they can't seem to remember how to run a restaurant and are focused on all the wrong things. KFC with its crazy concoctions, Pizza Hut and its logo.

Just make food like you care about what you are doing. Make sure it's hot while you're at it.

Spoken like a chef. Also stop charging like it’s a premium product, provide real value.

Ellis

Out of the 3 main fast food pizza joints in the UK, I always found Pizza Hut the best.

But I now have a pizza oven in the garden :messenger_ok:

Manus

I guess if you live in Fargo, ND or something it's also acceptable because it's in the middle of nowhere or Anchorage, Alaska or something, but if you live in one of the 10 major US cities and regularly eat chain pizza it should be a felony.

Oh trust me I love our non chains more than the chains, but I was comparing the chains. We have a local pizza joint where their pizza is great but you go for their cheese rolls. Their like heaven.

l.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't even notice that they changed it.

There's no need to eat chain pizza no matter where you are in Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teletraan1

Banned
My hometown had a number of mom and pop pizza places that were legit and put the local Pizza Hut out of business in the early 2000s. Since moving to this new town 30m away I have noticed that nobody here knows how to make a decent pizza. Not one place even comes close.

Man, the pizza place in my city offers these large pizza slices with any of your favorite toppings for $1.25, so you can order two large pizza slices with crispy pepperoni for $2.50 and when you're done you feel like you ate a full meal. It's fucking delicious and of course there's parmesan cheese and free refills. Yum yum! 🥤:messenger_savoring:🍕

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
There is just something off about their pizza for me. Maybe its the dough I don't know but I never liked it. I guess it works for some people. I would always chose Dominos over Pizza Hut, but I know there are many people who go vice-versa.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Good. The other logo looked like some kind of cave painting. 90s nu-hippie shit you see while going to your fist yoga class ever listening to the indigo girls. I'm half surprised they settled for that playdough red rather than purple and teal. You all who lived through the 90s know what I'm saying.

Top Bottom