• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation fans air grievances at Sony under crushing Xbox showcase hype

Taur007

They acquired both of those by buying Bungie and eventually buying the Gears rights from Epic.

Depending on how far you go back in time, everything's an acquisition. By that logic, Sony doesn't have any "own" game franchises either. They entered the console market in the 90s. I'm not sure what Nintendo needed to do in order to start a console business, but they sure as hell didn't allocate their bean counters or secretaries to program for the NES.

Gears definitely not, Halo is kind of grey area depending on what percentage of ‘Halo’ you see as being a carryover from Mac development.
yeah i understood, i just added them because they've been Xbox so long that MS eventually did "grow" them into tentpole franchises, but i get the point

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Just kill those PS5 fans who cry for this shit. Gears of War is a hollowed out, dried up old oak that gives nothing, just eats your time. A disgrace, a stupefying experience for the already braindead, mindless zombie hordes of the entertainment industry. Let's see the what the "we are not humans, but copy everything and change things so it will get shittier" monster brought under its umbrella this time.

Doom. A shadow of its former self. Food for the mindless.
Starfield... was dead on arrival. They couldn't make the main game compelling, anyone thinks a dlc will change anything?
Fallout 76... same goey substance over this game that killed the original games and permeates doom and starfield. No thanks.
South of Midnight... looks promising, but overall this is one of the most idiotic/makes no sense trailer made in the last 5 years.
Diablo IV... also treated with the culture eating goo. Long gone.
Fragpunk... less cocaine next time please.

Fable... this looked good, we'll see. So 1 game. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom