• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Politco: White House rattled by McCarthy's spoof of Spicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been an especially leaky administration so far, I imagine because there are people in the WH who don't think Trump should be president.

Plus there's the rivals angle (which from long time insiders means that one side's trying to bury another by shining a light on unfinished policy). Grain of salt and all that, but like alot here, yeah, there's lots of smoke.

I've thought that depicting Bannon as Death was a bad idea because he probably really likes it. Rosie would be a huge improvement.

Mask

Good, the whole white house administration is a joke right now, so I hope they stay rattled and messed up by SNL and everyone else parodying them. They're not a proper administration as it is, so they don't deserve anything more than constant mocking and protesting!

Montresor

Why the fuck is the official NBC video blocked in Canada?

On what grounds? How does that actually benefit anybody? Oh so you don't want my view or advertising dollar? Maybe I'll just "pirate" it by viewing it on some random channel? Fuck's sake!

On what grounds? How does that actually benefit anybody? Oh so you don't want my view or advertising dollar? Maybe I'll just "pirate" it by viewing it on some random channel? Fuck's sake!

Licensing by country is real

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
In retrospect, just how much did this get under POTUS' skin

C3u4ST1WQAAkaTi.jpg

What is this?

The Llama

If anyone wants a good FOIA idea, ask for Spicer's emails with anyone with an @nytimes.com email address. I bet you'll get some interesting stuff. I'd do it myself but I'm too lazy

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all

Contracts. Laws.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Trump just gut a significant amount of Wall street regulations, put the CEO of exxon mobile in a high level position and lined his entire cabinet with billionare wallstreet guys, as well as assigned people to departments who are in charge of specifically destroying those departments in question

What Trump thinks of an SNL skit is a distraction from the real damage they are doing

Weckum

Good...now who has a go at Bannon on the next episode?

They have done him as Death, but they should get Bill Ponderosa from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to do him:

2zz7HIT.gif

On second thought: Rosie O'Donnell would be even better yes.

Trump just gut a significant amount of Wall street regulations, put the CEO of exxon mobile in a high level position and lined his entire cabinet with billionare wallstreet guys, as well as assigned people to departments who are in charge of specifically destroying those departments in question

What Trump thinks of an SNL skit is a distraction from the real damage they are doing
We're talking about that stuff, and Trump himself isn't involved with that other stuff. That's all President Bannon.

Hasn't SNL making fun of presidents (and election candidates) been a thing since the early 1980s? Did they expect that suddenly they would be off limits?

My oldest memory of Al Gore is that damn lock box meme because of SNL.
Even before. Chevy Chase embodied president Gerald Ford as a bumbling idiot.

She was spot on but... I mean, I wouldn't take a used car salesman seriously if he was rattled by SNL, muchtheless a political administration

Not like I have any other reason to take them seriously of course

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious

Trump didn't tweet this or anything. It's a leaked story to an online blog.

I mean sure, it's a "distraction" from what Trump is doing. Just like the Super Bowl or the launch of Nintendo Switch is a distraction. But come on...

No offense intended, but I think you've revealed how people will make out any Trump news at all as being "this is all part of his master manipulation to distract us from what he's really doing!"

You just know Trump's Walnut Brain really hated seeing his lapdog getting mocked, all for things he basically said in real life.

The idea of the White House "rattled" by a goddamn SNL skit shows how much stock they put into reality show bs. Turns out the way to slice away at Trump is to screw around with his reality show image. People won't be so happy when the orange guy in the Big Brother house turns heel.

Isotropy

So, their biggest issue is that it was a woman playing him? Seriously?

My goodness they're morons.

This is dangerous knowledge. Wonderful knowledge. Use it well, SNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom