• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I'm a girl, but yeah. How old must you all be to say that I'm a kid?

Well, when I was 10 I remember the SNES being launched
(actually I had just turned 9)

So SNES -> N64 -> GC -> Wii, makes us 4 generations apart which means I'm old enough to be your Great-Grame-Father.

Algebrah

No super metroid, woot?

vaV87FM.png

Boom

But... how will you obtain it since it is illegal ?

I'm certainly not condoning piracy, but the legality of it hasn't stopped people in the past. And considering that people have been selling Star Fox 2 repros online based on an unfinished version of the game for years, you can be sure that they'll do it again with the complete game out there

XandBosch

Was able to order one earlier from the German Amazon, we'll see if they cancel it.

Of course I'm hoping to get a Canadian preorder in too, I'd prefer the purple/grey box (I know I know, I just grew up with that one, okay?)

Seriously, to all the F5 folks, use Twitter. Follow like 2 or 3 accounts like Wario64, NintendoWire, etc... and turn on notifications. You'll save at least some of your sanity.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
What order will you play these games in? Zelda would be my first choice if I hadn't beaten it so many times.

1. Super Metroid™
  2. Star Fox™
  3. Star Fox™ 2
  4. F-ZERO™
  5. Yoshi’s Island™
  6. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars™
  7. Mega Man® X
  8. Final Fantasy III
  9. Super Punch-Out!! ™
  10. Donkey Kong Country™
  11. Contra III: The Alien Wars™
  12. Kirby’s Dream Course™
  13. EarthBound™
  14. Kirby™ Super Star
  15. Super Castlevania IV™
  16. Super Mario World™
  17. Secret of Mana
  18. The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™
  19. Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts®
  20. Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  21. Super Mario Kart™

Seriously, to all the F5 folks, use Twitter. Follow like 2 or 3 accounts like Wario64, NintendoWire, etc... and turn on notifications. You'll save at least some of your sanity.

Yea, but you can't instant-order through Twitter.

You gotta refresh the actual order site like a BOSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom