• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely loved how right at 3PM, the thread went dead for a good 30 seconds or so. I could just the collective finger-strain of F5Gaf. The effort was almost palpable.

source.gif

Anyone find a NA pre-order yet?

Flousn

Secured a pre-order on Amazon.de.
Still not sure if I should keep it, 100€ seem a bit excessive.
Well, of course I will keep it. But at least I think about adult stuff like spending my money wisely. Right? Right?

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
When in local time did Amazon UK and DE go live for pre-orders?

That could be the answer for the US in EST or PST.

JP

Just placed a pre-order with Nintendo UK, as I did with the NES version. This means I will be cancelling the Smyths Toys pre-order later.
It took them nearly four hours to do it but, done.

I'm sure there will be quite a few cancellations if people visiting sites, I just feel a lot happier with getting my stuff directly from Nintendo as I've bought Nintendo stuff from them as long as I can remember and they've always been really good.

I absolutely loved how right at 3PM, the thread went dead for a good 30 seconds or so. I could just the collective finger-strain of F5Gaf. The effort was almost palpable.

This thread has 777,794 views currently. I'm imaging close to a million people sitting on GAF spamming F5 to get their SNES Classics, and it's just a glorious thought.

Let it go fellas. It ain't happening. Get yourself a Pi3 and a few USB controllers. Put the Pi out of sight and you will never know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom