• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony will show an unannounced title at Summer Game Fest, rumored to be LEGO Horizon Adventures

Frwrd

Half Baked Boo GIF

Kssio_Aug

I don't understand. Is Horizon really such a massive IP that it can get a Lego crossover game?
I really like the main Lego games, and it will be disappointing if TT Games is the dev behind it when they could put their time and resources in a different IP or on something of their own.

If it's a game from them, I will probably enjoy it more than the original Horizon though. But disappointing that they're working with this IP nonetheless.

Last edited:
There are too many Lego games and all play the same, but Horizon seems like a good IP to legofy it.
Together with Astrobot those games have hopefully success, so Sony would stop chasing and focusing so much on GaaS and keep more of their tradional diversity alive.
Gravity Rush 2 sucked balls with cringe writing and humor, and a terrible camera, much worse than GR on Vita imho, but also something that was different. Would also be interesting, or terrible for motion sickness, in VR if Sony would care to make an effort.

Nankatsu

Astro bot is way more Lego oriented than fucking Horizon lmao.

Just imagine all those accessories from the game being sold as Lego sets.

Last edited:

AmuroChan

Gold Member
I don't understand. Is Horizon really such a massive IP that it can get a Lego crossover game?

No, but they can make lots of robot dinosaur LEGO sets with this IP, and that's probably why they're doing this partnership.

I think it just makes the most sense from a gameplay perspective. All the robots are essentially lego dinosaurs. Lego can sell many sets. Kids love dinosaurs.

Fake

Geoff really tell the true about showing only trash games.

Hermen Hulst is delusional.

Last edited:
Top Bottom