• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Just looked at the frame data

Sheik has a total of 4 normals that are slower than frame 5, and that's her smashes and dair.

Everything else is frame 5 or faster x_x

Trey

Is Pink Fresh still the most well known Peach playing now? I watched some japanese player do god's work with her.

Thanks, guys.

That NAKAT guy is really good! I feel like my Ness got better just by a little bit from just watching, lol.
We also have an amazing Ness main here called Shamrock. Try playing him if you can.

EDIT: Does SlayerZ still play? Haven't seen much of him lately but his Peach is amazing.
There's also Dark.Pch but haven't seen him play in tournaments yet.

Revven

Apex 2015 thread is live

Subscribe and remember to tune in, it'll feature the highest level of competition for this game yet. Will Diddy Kong dominate everything? Or, will there be a character no one expects to take it? You'll... just have to watch!

Revven

I'm only interested in high level Bowser and Ganondorf play. Odds are that won't be there.

The earlier rounds certainly will have various skill levels and characters in it. Top 8 maybe not but definitely earlier in the brackets. You could still learn something and see some cool stuff.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
The earlier rounds certainly will have various skill levels and characters in it. Top 8 maybe not but definitely earlier in the brackets. You could still learn something and see some cool stuff.

Well if anything pops up like Pon's Ganon against that Megaman/Pikachu someone is gonna have to PM me a vid of that.

So, let me get this straight. There isn't a proper way or bizarre workaround for me to essentially party up with a friend and play online against people that aren't friends?

Welp! after some hopping through financial loops. I soon will be able to play with Smash GAF wether its 3DS or Wii U ( FINALLY!!!!) Gonna upgrade im internet to a better plan and ISP. My current ISP seems to hate nintendo consoles now a days. So get ready to have a Palutena/WFT main join the ranks!

Welp! after some hopping through financial loops. I soon will be able to play with Smash GAF wether its 3DS or Wii U ( FINALLY!!!!) Gonna upgrade im internet to a better plan and ISP. My current ISP seems to hate nintendo consoles now a days. So get ready to have a Palutena/WFT main join the ranks!
We could use more Palutena reps. Welcome!

My LAN adaptor arrived, and now I'm going to test out how effective it really is. But first, I gotta assemble it...

We could use more Palutena reps. Welcome!

My LAN adaptor arrived, and now I'm going to test out how effective it really is. But first, I gotta assemble it...
Pretty easy to set up, but if it doesn't work right off the bat it's probably not compatible. I learned that the hard way, but I was able to return it and "guess" an adaptor that worked. Thanks Nintendo for discontinuing your LAN adaptor... sigh..

MrDaravon

No, there isn't.

It drives me insane that you can't do this. What's gotten me into the series at all and is keeping me going is playing with a friend online. We're mostly messing around so we do Doubles in For Fun while we're on skype, and it usually takes us anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes of searching to get in the same lobby. And then it obviously doesn't even put you on the same time every time which we don't really mind. But it's baffling to me that it isn't an option in For Glory...the idea of doing a "ranked" gamemode in Team Doubles where you can't even potentially choose your teammate is crazytown.

Hey Puruzi, can I play one game with you to check my connection and see if it's good? Just for a test.

Or, well, anyone for that matter. Anyone wanna come in and see if the lagless is real?

Anyone up for some 1v1? I want to try and get better with a new character, as I am only good with Yoshi, and my Link and Samus aren't getting much better.

Boney

Banned
So uhm how do I update the game?
Missed it cause of quick start and now I can't download it to the external pen drive I have? Stupid basic one with no storage

Top Bottom