• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terrence Howard is an insane person

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeup.png
what the fuck lmao

You literally could not have picked another black person as far off from Michael K. Williams as Terrence Howard. Congratulations.

You have literally mistaken my post as being serious, and you have literally not understood that the joke was in reference to Terence Winter.

Now feel bad.

Seriously. I thought it was an obvious and stupid joke remark. Though your interpretation certainly shows a lot about how your mind works.

jmood88

You have literally mistaken my post as being serious, and you have literally not understood that the joke was in reference to Terence Winter.

Now feel bad.

Seriously. I thought it was an obvious and stupid joke remark. Though your interpretation certainly shows a lot about how your mind works.

If you spent any time in any of the threads where black people are mentioned, it would not shock you if someone on this site genuinely believed that Michael K. Williams and Terrence Howard were the same person.

dankir

Yeah, dude's nuts. I actually saw him once at a grocery store.

I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Him and Jake Gylenhall, Chris Evans, etc lol.

LCGeek

formerly sane
If you spent any time in any of the threads where black people are mentioned, it would not shock you if someone on this site genuinely believed that Michael K. Williams and Terrence Howard were the same person.

totally agree this could happen and it does to a degree.

RP912

Banned
I would watch a one hour Terrence Howard show with him just rambling and acting like his role on Dead Presidents.

If you spent any time thinking instead of immediately jumping to the conclusion of "THATSRACIST.GIF" you'd have put two and two together. Nice attempt at trying to save face doe.

RP912

Banned
Yeah, dude's nuts. I actually saw him once at a grocery store.

I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This story never gets old xD. People forever falling for it.

I lol-ed at the comparison to Dr. Bronner. I sometimes read that stuff on the bottle during a shower hoping to finally get it, but I never do.

ALL ONE!

Moff

what does he mean he is "about to show the new truth"
will there be some kind of reveal or anything?

if yes, can't wait to see it

This guy thought he deserved to be paid more than Robert Downey Jr. for Iron Man 2. Compared to that, 1x1=2 is surprisingly reasonable.

Did he?

According to him:

“We did a three-picture deal, so that means that you did the deal ahead of time. It was going to be a certain amount for the first one, a certain amount for the second one, a certain amount for the third. They came to me with the second and said, ‘Look, we will pay you one-eighth of what we contractually had for you, because we think the second one will be successful with or without you.’ And I called my friend – that I helped get the first job – and he didn’t call me back for three months.”

Speculation is that they cut his salary from 8 to 1 million. While a mil is still a lot for the role, you really can't let yourself be dicked around that way. I probably would have quit too.

Now apparently he's making 125k per episode on Empire (which is sure to go up next season), so losing out on that million bucks doesn't seem that terrible. Getting cheated out of 8 though, I'm sure stings.

akira28

If you spent any time thinking instead of immediately jumping to the conclusion of "THATSRACIST.GIF" you'd have put two and two together. Nice attempt at trying to save face doe.

some people are unable to overcome poe's law. you thought you were joking, he took you for serious.

who is at fault

xbhaskarx

How long before this dude ends up in prison...

TERRENCE’S PAST TROUBLES

2000: Terrence was arrested for allegedly assaulting a Continental Airlines flight attendant after refusing her request to return to his seat because the seat belt light was on.

2001: It was reported that he was arrested for attacking his first wife, Lori McCommas. The police said he arrived at her house after an argument on the phone, broke in the door, and chased her into the backyard, where he punched her twice in the face with a closed fist.

2005: Philadelphia Magazine reported that he punched stranger Danielle DiStefano in a Pennsylvania diner. He was charged with simple assault and harassment. He later pled guilty to disorderly conduct.

2008: He made his Broadway debut in Cat on a Hot Tim Roof, with James Earl Jones — and was accused of attacking and punching composer Tex Allen in the head and face.

2011: Terrence’s second wife, Michelle Ghent, filed for a restraining order, claiming that he had caused her physical injuries, threatened her with a butcher knife, broken her computer and nearly thrown her from a balcony during a trip to South Africa.

2012: An ex-girlfriend said he punched and kicked her at his home. No charges were filed, but Terrence later paid the woman $75,000 to sign a nondisclosure agreement about the episode. That year, an audio sex tape also leaked, reportedly of Terrence making vulgar and sexist comments to girlfriend May Seng Yang.

2013: Terrence and Michelle reconciled and took a trip to Costa Rica, but it ended with Michelle filing for another restraining order against him, including allegations that he punched and choked her, leaving bruises on her face.

karasu

What is it about actors and tv personalities just turning out to be completely fucking bonkers and wayyyyyyyyyy out there?

Terrance Howard
Jaden Smith
Nick Nolte
the list goes on.

Why can't they just be plain normal people?

I'm convinced that everyone is fucking nuts to various degrees. Normal is a lie.

Wag

I can see where he is coming from.

When you multiply 1 times 1, lets say it's written as

1 X 1

There are 2 1s. As in 2. Its a pretty interesting way of looking at mathematics. This could pretty much change the field of human science.

You've drank the cool-aid! 😱

Terrence Howard is actually Radovid V confirmed

Terrence Howard and Hideo Kojima need to get together and talk about 1s and 0s.

They'll meet, discuss their highly evolved grasp of the universe and of women, and then conclude it's just easier to pick up two hookers and see if 2 x 2 = 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom