• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 - A Thief's |Reviews Thread| Nateness Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChrNMHmVIAAkWon.jpg:large

Well, just as we expected. We're getting good at this!

Gurish

Not essential?

Pre-order cancelled. ;)

It's Eurogamer, they gave U3 an 8 (rightfully) and they were very skeptical toward 4 after playing the latest demo, it's a very good and surprising score.

Look at the opening: "Gaming's most confident storytellers close the book on Nathan Drake's adventures with their best chapter yet."

Isn't that good enough man?

Congrats to the team, playing the Uncharted Collection for the first time this week in preparation for this game and I'm now even more excited.

Nyx

It's Eurogamer, they gave U3 an 8 (rightfully) and they were very skeptical toward 4 after playing the latest demo, it's a very good and surprising score.

Look at the opening: "Gaming's most confident storytellers close the book on Nathan Drake's adventures with their best chapter yet."

Isn't that good enough man?

I was just kidding mate!

Grief51

Banned
These reviews are strong. 93 metacritic is really good. However, probably not good enough to be a sure thing for GOTY. Games like Deus Ex will challenge for the title.

Still really amazing though. It's my most anticipated game of 2016.

Ethelwulf

I think it is going o sit around 90. Anyway, good to see is doing well. I'm reading Gamespot's and Eurogame's reviews. Looks like a very solid game.

Toki767

I will start reading the non perfect reveiws for the lulz just to know what those "journalists" try to send as message. I hope they know what they are talking about.

The gist of it seems to be something along the lines of "well it didn't completely reinvent the genre like Uncharted 2, nor did it really reinvent storytelling like The Last of Us, but it did both of those things better"

VanWinkle

I will start reading the non perfect reveiws for the lulz just to know what those "journalists" try to send as message. I hope they know what they are talking about.

lol what? Why would they not know what they're talking about. Some people just have different opinions. And it's not even like they're bad either. An 8 is a great score.

SkyB

Banned
Ign is full of sh!t how can she give it a 8.8 and call it not final? Just review the damn game when it's done and post the final score their website keeps doing this review in progress to get more clicks bunch of idiots I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom