• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aad

Hi Major Nelson, please can you share with us your opinion on Nintendo and their newest home console Wii U?

The Flash

Banned
Forza research. Or the return of PGR. Let's all sit on the floor and ponder it.

Don't worry. I've got Bats on the case.

tumblr_m7cip7oZWe1rr6cyuo1_500.gif

Heretic

Googled "Octagon Motor Group J Allard" and this is the first description that shows up

Always powered by American V8s, the J-series Allards were fierce ... The Allard J2X MkII has maintained the same body style, but Allard Motor Works has ...... Octagon Motor Group - MGA, MGB, Midget and TR6 parts, sales and service. (CDN).

Proof?

jaypah

Googled Octagon Motor Group J Allard and this is the first description that shows up

Always powered by American V8s, the J-series Allards were fierce ... The Allard J2X MkII has maintained the same body style, but Allard Motor Works has ...... Octagon Motor Group - MGA, MGB, Midget and TR6 parts, sales and service. (CDN).

Proof?

I'll take your word on it. Too lazy to google it, even though it took longer for me to type out this response. Funny how that works.

Im still buying a PS4

This was certainly on topic, I'll give you that...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How is this still going on. J, how do you feel about space giraffe?

Gangxxter

So, every new Junior gets his welcome thread now? Were was mine then?

jk, welcome Major Nelson, good to see you aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom