• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Owners Unite - A Xbox Live Gamer tag Exchange Thread

GT: Sanu

Forza horizon 2, cod aw, sunset od, HMCC (when out), ac:unity (when out).

Would appreciate some friends as I only have my daughter who I'm restricted to minecraft with will add others later too :)

Dollar Yen

Neo Member
Dollar Yen SRK for all your GTAV, Titanfall, Destiny, Watchdogs, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, needs. Give it to me now-ow!
Timezone: EST 5:00 - Toronto

Elle_

Neo Member
GT: Elle

Playing Sunset Overdrive, Sunset Overdrive, and Sunset Overdrive. Oh yeah, also Sunset Overdrive.

Island

GT: Isleninja
Just won an Xbox ONE from the doritos contest.

Not playing anything cuz it didn't come with any games :(

Omiee

BigOmiee

Currently playing: NBA 2K15, sunset overdrive, fifa 15, forza horizon

will be playing: Halo MCC

SlickVic

GT: GearsOfRapture

Mainly playing Sunset Overdrive for now.

Probably should note I'm on somewhat sporadically and tend not to have a mic connected. But if you want to do some Chaos Mode when I'm on or make yourself feel better by seeing how much higher you are on the challenge leaderboards, feel free to add me.

FeD.nL

GT: FeD 989

currently playing: AW (probably not for long) Titanfall and Sunset Overdrive

Will be playing: Dragon Age Inquisistion

t hicks

Banned
I got the Sunset Overdrive bundle a couple days ago (I love it!) and I'm looking to add some gaffers to my friends list.

I only have SO and Titanfall right now but I'm getting MCC on Tuesday.

Hit me up!
GT: tommyandstuff

Xemnas89

GT: Xemnas989

I'm getting the sunset overdrive bundle but not till christmas. I decided to go ahead and make my account anyway.

Could use a few mature peeps as friends... Only have 3 or 4 friends... Casual gamer, into horizon 2 and nba2k15 right now, can't wait to jump into unity.

Gamer tag: TonkuySlon
Locarion: upstate NY

spangler

GT: WeightyFiddle

Playing Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Titanfall. Will be picking up MCC and Unity later this week.

Located in Florida, US

GVA1987

GT: GVA1987

Located: Brisbane, Australia

Playing a bit of everything at the moment waiting on Dragon Age and AC to come out shortly. I'm working two jobs for the next 2 weeks with G20 so forgive me if I'm late for replies.

stn

GT: Norieaga
Playing: BF4, Halo: MCC, whatever else

All I ask is that you are comfortable with chatting on a mic.

JayDub

GT: HAD7
Currently Playing: Everything

Pretty casual in skill, but would love some friends to play and (most importantly), chat with.

GT: digmouse

probably won't play anything with you guys as I'm in China but it surely doesn't hurt to see your activity feeds and cool clips.

Pudge

GT: NeedlerFanPudge

Primarily MCC for the foreseeable future, although I also have BF4, PvZ Garden Warfare, CoD Ghosts, and whatever else ends up on EA Access.

Ushay

GT - Ushae
Im based in UK, currently playing Sunset. Will be glued to Dragon Age soon and much later Unity, MCC, Far Cry and Ori.

Broank

Just picked up the Sunset Overdrive bundle a few days ago but only know two other people with Xbox One. Been playing a lot of Sunset and will probably play MCC and definitely a lot of Dragon Age along with other various stuffs when they come out. Hit me up!

Top Bottom