• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 contains 16 hours of sex scene motion capture data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Sex matters

But the development team behind forthcoming fantasy adventure title The Witcher: Wild Hunt seems unfazed by either moral or technical concerns. The game, due for release in May, contains 16 hours of sex scene motion capture data (used to animate the 3D mannequins into their various lifelike positions). There may not be any of Houser’s dildo sex in the George RR Martin-esque fantasy plains, but there is a Hugh Hefnerian amount of lovemaking. It comes quickly, too. Within the first 15 seconds the camera droops to linger on a woman’s fulsome posterior, moments after dismounting the protagonist, the white-haired monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jan/28/sex-witcher-3-grand-theft-auto-of-fantasy-games

*Update*

17322vP.png

SmokyDave

Well, yeah, it's the Witcher. Wouldn't be right without a little plowing.

I wonder if I should upgrade my PC. An endeavour like this deserves to be consumed in style.

Seanspeed

Banned
Haha. Just to be clear, as I *know* somebody is going to make this mistake - this does not mean there is 16 hours of sex scenes in the game.

Though it does probably mean there will be a fair bit of it.

Personally, I think its really unnecessary. It does not make it feel more mature to me. Exact opposite, really. Makes it seem pandering and gratuitous.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking love these guys and there no shame to displaying mature/sexual themes with The Witcher. So awesome.

Sou Da

So how did that go exactly? They get two folks in suits to rub up against each other or what?

Also are all 16 hours of that in the game for Geralt or is some of that use for say background stuff in a brothel?

That's pretty amazing. I hope they release some of the footage, must've been hilarious seeing them acting it out in those suits.

Haha. Just to be clear, as I *know* somebody is going to make this mistake - this does not mean there is 16 hours of sex scenes in the game.

Though it does probably mean there will be a fair bit of it.

Personally, I think its really unnecessary. It does not make it feel more mature to me. Exact opposite, really. Makes it seem pandering and gratuitous.

Sadly, the days of ruggedly handsome puritan adventurers are outmoded. Unless Mormons decide to make a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom