• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Homebrew Channel imminent (?)

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Right. Seeing as it's being released today, here's some emulators to test. Bear in mind they are all in alpha stages - gameyob is amazing on the DS, but the 3DS version still has a way to go.

None of these emulators currently support sound and have low compatibility due to the limitations of the Gateway flashcard's homebrew support. This will all change shortly, as now the coders can move development to smealum's hack which offers full access for homebrew.

GameYob (Gameboy/Color)

BlargSNES

3DNES

Is it confirmed that these emulators will be compatible between different homebrew methods?

Kouriozan

You can already download a .3dsx file for the homebrew channel on his website but you still need the exploit to run it.
Edit : was an old build apparently.

Khaz

I would have thought this thread would explode once the thing is out, given how everybody kept posting in it for weeks prior the release. Instead it went completely silent?

Utterly disappointed or overwhelmingly amazed?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I would have thought this thread would explode once the thing is out, given how everybody kept posting in it for weeks prior the release. Instead it went completely silent?

Well there isn't much to test out at the moment! Have to wait for the brews to brew.

I was expecting more too, I think gbatemp is the better place for homebrew discussion right now

Top Bottom