• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
jyJCSjT1JGPCI.jpg

Season Four of Archer premieres Thursday, January 17th at 10pm on FX. The whole cast returns and guest stars this season include Timothy Olyphant & Anthony Bourdain.
FX said:
Archer is an animated, half-hour comedy that revolves around the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) and the lives of its employees. Although their work of espionage, reconnaissance missions, wiretapping and undercover surveillance is daunting and dangerous, every covert operation and global crisis is actually just another excuse for the ISIS staff to undermine, sabotage and betray each other for personal gain.

The series features the voices of H. Jon Benjamin as the highly skilled and incredibly vain master spy 'Sterling Archer;' Aisha Tyler as Archer's fellow agent and ex-girlfriend "Lana Kane;" Jessica Walter as Archer's domineering mother and the director of ISIS, "Malory Archer;" Chris Parnell as the easily intimidated comptroller-turned ISIS agent "Cyril Figgis;" Judy Greer as Malory's loquacious secretary, "Cheryl;" Amber Nash as the discordant director of human resources for ISIS, "Pam Poovey;" Adam Reed as the gay voice of reason at ISIS, "Ray Gillette;" Lucky Yates as ISIS's possibly mad scientist, "Krieger;" and George Coe as Archer's elderly and always exploited butler, "Woodhouse."

Cast:

Links:
News on Season 4:
Vids: (youtube)

Episodes:

Season Premiere - January 17th, 10pm:
Episode 4.01 - Fugue and Riffs

Archer has amnesia and decides the only cure is a spa weekend.

Wallpapers:

GIFS:
vhEF6.gif
ikYvi1qARMqLO.gif

l21WF.gif
Hmfgo.gif

iZedNV728jRkX.gif
EisWb.gif

Raxus

Pam us covered in blood and Malory is in a wedding dress. I am pumped for this season.

Now let's get this thread rolling it is like Meowschwitz in here.

Coop

Damn wish the third season was on Netflix. Any ideas when that might happen? I think it took awhile for season 2 to get on there.

big ander

Damn wish the third season was on Netflix. Any ideas when that might happen? I think it took awhile for season 2 to get on there.

no dates that I know of but like you said, usually happens after the next season premieres. blu ray and dvd are out.

Timothy Olyphant? How awesome would a Justified Crossover be? Both shows are on FX. Raylan Given is basically the same as Sterling Archer

iammeiam

Keep checking, keep not seeing season 4 on iTunes. Will buy as soon as I can.

Timothy Olyphant? How awesome would a Justified Crossover be? Both shows are on FX. Raylan Given is basically the same as Sterling Archer

I thought last season's "Bloody Ferlin" felt a little Justified-inspired.

I thought last season's "Bloody Ferlin" felt a little Justified-inspired.
Surprisingly, it wasn't.
Adam Reed: Yeah. This was weird. I hadn’t seen this episode of Justified, “Bloody Harlan,” but I grew up in North Carolina, and the county next to mine was Madison County, and it was known as “Bloody Madison” because of this Civil War massacre, and it was also sort of known as this moonshining, pot-growing, lawless place. So FX was like, “Is this Justified? Why are you calling it this?” And I didn’t know what anybody was talking about.

Onion AV Club: Have you seen Justified? Was that something you had referenced, or was this all just from your past?

AR: No. I mean, I have seen Justified, but this was all quite similar to White Lightning, the Burt Reynolds movie. Which was the prequel to Gator. So yeah, all from my past, as it relates to watching Burt Reynolds movies every single day of my childhood.

And once again, these are well worth a read if you have the time and interest:
Just wanted to highly recommend that anyone who enjoys the show give these interviews a quick read. It's an insightful, funny luck at how they put together S3. Lots of hilarious anecdotes and a few tidbits on what's to come in S4.

Complistic

I'm a firm believer that characters make or break a show, and I really think that's the reason I like this show so much. Every single character is a complete riot to watch.

I love when he does predator, they need to actually put him in the ep one day.

I agree! Seriously when he first brought him up i was sitting there thinking "LOL, it would be great if he was thinking of Predator" and of course he says about his tell of shimmery camouflage and i lost it :)

Cant wait for the new season though, Archer really is one of the best shows on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom