• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S7 |OT| of Jazz Hands, Suppressing Fire & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allard

Thursday can't come soon enough

Just read through this. Sounds really good.
I wonder what character is supposedly murdered. Brett got it last time. I don't know if they have another minor character to kill. Oh wait, it is easy to kill Ron off from the show.

From the celebrity voices they mentioned in the article, I like their guests so far. One of them was in the trailers already.

Regarding your spoiler
My guess is woodhouse, given the original actor passed away between season 6 and 7 it would probably be a good time as any to let the character pass on to, but Ron would sorta make sense as well.

vypek

Regarding your spoiler
My guess is woodhouse, given the original actor passed away between season 6 and 7 it would probably be a good time as any to let the character pass on to, but Ron would sorta make sense as well.

I didn't think about that option but
wasn't the VA for Woodhouse replaced already? I thought the new VA has already completed a season or two. I only thought Ron because he is the least attached and it would give Mallory all the more reason to move to LA. But it could very well be Woodhouse regardless.

curb

Banned
I didn't think about that option but
wasn't the VA for Woodhouse replaced already? I thought the new VA has already completed a season or two. I only thought Ron because he is the least attached and it would give Mallory all the more reason to move to LA. But it could very well be Woodhouse regardless.

I seem to recall a lot of "where is Woodhouse, anyway?" last season.

vypek

I seem to recall a lot of "where is Woodhouse, anyway?" last season.

Ah, there was wasn't there? It was last season
that had Archer making fliers for him, right? I don't recall Woodhouse speaking at all last season. I guess he never showed up. But the replacement VA apparently started in season 5.

Spoilering for those waiting on Netflix release of Season 6.

- IndieWire review:
In short, "Archer" appears set for another stellar year — as if there was any doubt — but how it will answer a question I expected to be phased out over the course of the series will determine the ultimate fan reaction to Season 7. At this point, all we can do is wait...and applaud the bravery in asking it.

Grade: A-

I cannot wait, I love this series so much.
Also Cornballer, threads like this make you the best mod :) And I love how you always post the reviews and articles and gifs and shit, keep it up man

Wow it takes this long for Netflix to put S6 up?? The BR Netflix put each season like 2 months after being broadcast on US TV.
It's late every year. I think they try and sync it with the dvd release, but I'm not sure how that's working out for them.

That quick scene of Krieger trying to harness the power of an ant is one of the show's greatest "What the flying fuck is happening?" moments.

Finally...

Me right now:

funny-gif-girl-dog-cute-fluffy1.gif

vypek

That interstitial(?) before the commercial break is going to have to be my new wallpaper.

This is great so far

Another?! Gonna need to get a lot of me wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom