• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic SEGA games receive modern art treatment.

Eljo

Neo Member
Also curious to know how the prints arrive. Any impressions for these?

I'm liking the Jet Set one. Although with summer around the corner, I wouldn't mind having a Samba de Amigo piece brightening up my wall.

1 out of 2 received

1yOqpml.jpg

#44 Looking fantastic ... can't wait to hang it.

CookBeck

Someone posted receiving their GA and PS ones. Are you emailing tracking numbers or do we have to log into our account?

We fixed our tracking system. You should have received an email with tracking codes by now. Please check your spam box if not :). Otherwise PM your order ID and I'll look it up manually.

Cheers,

M.

Bar81

We fixed our tracking system. You should have received an email with tracking codes by now. Please check your spam box if not :). Otherwise PM your order ID and I'll look it up manually.

Cheers,

M.

I think you emailed me earlier today about shipping address so we're making progress ;)

gunstarhero

One minor complaint on the PS print - the image is not vertically centered, with a large amount of white space at the bottom of the print. Sort of strange, especially when the GA and JSR prints have even borders around the image around all 4 sides...

Vashu

Damn, that one is nice oneida.

It's a shame that monetary issues popped up after my first post, but I will get my hands on one asap!

Word of advice for a original Shenmue art poster. Do NOT use the Xbox Shenmue II cover for any kind of inspiration. I'll just leave this here...

Collection12.jpg

galvatron

Been trying to talk myself out of buying a couple of these as I still haven't hung up the giclee I bought from them a few months back. The crazy thing is that the art I like best is for games that aren't really my favorites (for instance, I've played less than 10 minutes of any Phantasy Star)

Dremark

Banned
Been trying to talk myself out of buying a couple of these as I still haven't hung up the giclee I bought from them a few months back. The crazy thing is that the art I like best is for games that aren't really my favorites (for instance, I've played less than 10 minutes of any Phantasy Star)

You missed out then.

A true nobleman

Thank you sir ... had to honor this fine piece of art with the original game ...

Psycho Echidna, is that frame the one sold with the online store, or did you put it in that yourself?

I bought the frame @ Aaron Bros.

I was like, huh were is the dwarf? But it's a wall or something blocking the right view from part of the print right? :)

Happy to hear you like!

Yes - it's my Media cabinet blocking Gilius - will have a better pic onces it is hung.

CookBeck

One minor complaint on the PS print - the image is not vertically centered, with a large amount of white space at the bottom of the print. Sort of strange, especially when the GA and JSR prints have even borders around the image around all 4 sides...

The brief to all artists was that the image would need to fit 24 x 36 inch paper for easy framing (so an image size of 550 x 855 mm) also from a cost perspective so we could keep to one type of paper roll. Most kept to that brief. Kilian, uhm, decided to be an artist about it :) and put in an image with slightly different measurements.

CookBeck

You and me both. Don't want to get too hyped though in case it doesn't come out right.

Panzer Dragoon is a challenge for us licensing wise. We still have to figure out if we can get it.

Shenmue is the first new one we'll reveal. Release this month I'm pretty sure! I can probably provide a sneak preview later next week.

Panzer Dragoon is a challenge for us licensing wise. We still have to figure out if we can get it.

Shenmue is the first new one we'll reveal. Release this month I'm pretty sure! I can probably provide a sneak preview later next week.

Excellent news, I will buying this if it's up to the quality of what I have seen so far.

Bar81

If you can do it you have my money.

Btw, got my posters earlier this week - nice packaging and the certificates were a nice touch.

CookBeck

If you can do it you have my money.

Btw, got my posters earlier this week - nice packaging and the certificates were a nice touch.

Great, glad you like it! The more popular our prints are in terms of fans liking them and sales, the easier it will get for us to obtain those gems that are hard to license otherwise.

Curious on the license challenge for Panzer. Outrun or After Burner I can understand. Thought Panzer was Sega completely. ( maybe the mobius designs ?)

bDcqEfZ.jpg

Can't stop looking at it ...

jetsetrez

Sorry if it's been answered already, but any chance you'll eventually do a run of non-numbered, lesser-quality material prints? I'd love to buy one of each of them and use my own frames, but I can't afford the price. The quality is deserving of the price of course, I just don't have that kind of spare money.

As others have said, I'd love to see Shenmue, Outrun, Rez, Daytona, VF, Skies, Panzer Dragoon, Yakuza.

Top Bottom