• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (3DS) - Western release confirmed (October 20th)

L~A

Bamco just announced it via Twitter:

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden is coming to the Nintendo 3DS on Oct 20th in the Americas!

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/613255236820414464

Only for the Americas right now, but since we had that "leaked pic" of a poster at a Spanish retailer, European release is pretty much confirmed too. And since it's the same date, well...

The EU confirmation actually came a few minutes earlier than the US one :)
Oct 16th

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/613253411920855040

CIK1aZZWcAAW3HK.png

CIK1aTGXAAAzKFz.jpg
CIK1aS4W8AAKD6-.jpg
CIK1aTaWUAA7HaR.jpg

PR:

DRAGON BALL Z EXTREME BUTODEN to be released in Europe, Middle-East, and Australasia

Goku and His Friends Are Back!

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is proud to announce that DRAGON BALL Z EXTREME BUTODEN will be available in Europe, Middle-East and Australasia starting October 16th!

Developed by the famed Arc System Works teams, DRAGON BALL Z EXTREME BUTODEN contains tons amazing features bound to energetic and visually attractive fighting-games! With 20 playable characters and more than 100 support characters, fans will be more than happy to look for their favourite team composition and duke it out!

“Following the success of DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE, we wanted to keep on bringing awesomeness to our fans and make them as happy as ever. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is listening to fans and will keep on surprising them over the next few years! In the meantime, everybody will enjoy a high quality fighting-game based on one of the most emblematic Anime & Manga ever created!” said Herve Hoerdt, Vice President of Marketing & Digital at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe

DRAGON BALL Z EXTREME BUTODEN will be available in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Australasia on October 16th only for Nintendo 3DS™ and new Nintendo 3DS™ systems!

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I like how it looks. I wonder how it plays.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
yes yes yes!! DB Super is full steam when it is released, so it'll be great

also the debut appearance of Gine

Will go great with my DS copy of Supersonic Warriors 2. Maybe I should get the first as well.

Sad we never got Ultimate Butoden for DS. Didn't that have over 50 characters and multiple costumes because it was 3D?

Lagamorph

So what kind of game is this? Just a 2D side-on fighter? Or something more significant? I can't go back to clunky Street Fighter style side on fighters after Xenoverse.

Yesssssss

First time I think they've used the Butoden subtitle in the US (I believe the SNES trilogy got released in France), and the third overall Butoden game to come stateside (after Final Bout and Ultimate 22)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Awesome - might be my first DBZ game in years. Also reconfirm that e3 isn't as important for handhelds nowadays.. Otherwise they would just announced the western release a couple of days ago.

Awesome - might be my first DBZ game in years. Also reconfirm that e3 isn't as important for handhelds nowadays.. Otherwise they would just announced the western release a couple of days ago.

I really, really hope that's true. That means Great Ace Attorney, Dragon Quest 7, and 8 could still come state side.

L~A

Added PR, but nothing's really new in there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tales of games always go on sale pretty quickly. Tales of Salad Dressing/90 Deodorant Soap should be no exception.

Top Bottom