• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (3DS) - Western release confirmed (October 20th)

Revven

In Japan... it might not happen in America land

I would be very shocked if they left out both US/EU versions of the game on any patches. Japan just got a Training Mode patch, that'd seem like something US/EU would get too but haven't yet because the game just launched this week.

Canon

Banned
Amazon keeps sending me codes for the Virtual Console game when I keep asking them for the 6 support DLC code that they never sent. So now I have 2 extra codes for a virtual console game.

Also this is what they put for the "redemption" step. Uh... PSN? Obviously a mistake but for all 3 emails they put this.

Redemption Step :

1.To download your content: On the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, go to the PlayStation Store icon.
2.Highlight "Redeem Codes" and press the X button icon button. Here you will be able to enter your code. Once the code is entered press the X button icon button to Continue.
3.Now you will see the item for redemption. Highlight the confirm option and press the X button icon button.
4.A Message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the X button icon button on "OK".
5.The content will now show under the "Library" option.

Amazon keeps sending me codes for the Virtual Console game when I keep asking them for the 6 support DLC code that they never sent. So now I have 2 extra codes for a virtual console game.

Also this is what they put for the "redemption" step. Uh... PSN? Obviously a mistake but for all 3 emails they put this.

Redemption Step :

1.To download your content: On the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, go to the PlayStation Store icon.
2.Highlight "Redeem Codes" and press the X button icon button. Here you will be able to enter your code. Once the code is entered press the X button icon button to Continue.
3.Now you will see the item for redemption. Highlight the confirm option and press the X button icon button.
4.A Message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the X button icon button on "OK".

Yeah, definitely a screw up on their end. I hear there's been a bunch, regarding the codes.

I mean, if you have an extra code and all, I wouldn't mind one being thrown my way...

Skelter

Banned

Redemption Step :

Umm, wanna toss one my way?

Redemption Step :

I'll take one pls :)

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Im not finding a way to deal with somebody who is blocking since I dont see any grabs in the game, any tips.

Seems pretty button mashy, I was hoping for more depth. Also, the ultra cinematics take fucking forever, long enough to want to avoid doing the moves.

HyperHip

Most common ways to open up are:

-Doing universal overhead (L+X), really good with assists and usually comboable. IAD overheads are pretty scary too .

-Guard Break attack (X, hold X), comboable afterwards.

-Destroy guard meter which happens pretty fast in this game especially if you have assists.

Then you have a crapload of character specific stuff. I'd suggest 18 since she comes with 2 really strong command grabs.

Namikaze

Redemption Step :

Lucky, lol. I emailed them about getting a code and they told me I didn't qualify. I shouldn't have cancelled my preorder. Loving this game so far though, the combat is solid.

Tizoc

How do you unlock SSGSS Goku, as in link the data from the demo with the full game?

Or just use this
CSQj2DyWcAAV4nG.jpg

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/658690857495896064?lang=en

http://www.dbzextremebutoden.com/us...NjkzMw==&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
On the upper left is a menu icon, just click it and it'll show you inputs for getting those characters.

Oh and uh
It's Super Saiyan Blue now :X

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm a bit LttP with this game. It's really fun, gorgeous, and has GREAT ArcSys style music, but it seems fairly shallow... and the story mode is the sorriest excuse for a story I've seen in a while. Also, why is 18 playable but not 17?

Anyway, this game is perfect for the price it's going at now, which is at about or under $20. I'd love to see a console game expand on this game's style with a much bigger roster, as it reminds me of the old school Budokai games.

Top Bottom