• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Software has 3 internal projects: 1 ARPG ala DS, 1 reboot & 1 new IP

varkuriru

Yes Armored Core!!!

Also kind of a let down Miyazaki saying he would love to make something like Escaflowne but then saying that not what they are working on. Oh well hoping for something like this in the near future!!

Any chance of From Software showing anything in E3?

putting-gun-to-head.gif

fuck, armored core.

Evilkazzz

Banned
Reboot Armored Core!

Give it the love the Souls games get. Dont get so focused on multiplayer like in ACV and Vday. Keep it hard and complicated.

Pls FROM. Pls.

Laieon

The only game they've ever made that I had any interest in was Lost Kingdoms.

I would love another Lost Kingdoms.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Even tho I have said a reboot of King's Field didnt seem right given Dark Souls, Demon's Souls....but I could see it. Keep it first person tho.

Maybe VR?

Please no more souls/demons/bloodborne type games for a while. I don't mind the fantasy setting, but too burnt out on the style of combat and storytelling

I've made up my mind. I dont want a BB2. At least not one that isnt directed by Miyazaki. Give me something new, dont ruin BBs amazing story and world with a sequel. Pls, From. I hope this new ARPG is even more divergent than BB was to Souls.

New Armored Core? Im in. Never really got into the old ones but From has earned my trust so I'll try it out.

New IP will probably be that VR stuff. Personally not very interested in this. VR is way too pricy for me and likely still will be when this releases.

Im willing to be the ARPG and VR game are gonna be Sony exclusive, Verendus hinted at 2 more things coming to PS4 a while ago. Prepare for tears and mounds of salt. Armored Core will probably be multiplat.

platocplx

Sad its not armored core. Im killing for a next gen one. The games were awesome

Edit:misread! Yes!! give me armored core in some form!!

kunonabi

A new Armored Core or Tenchu and a new concept would be a breath of fresh air after the seemingly endless barrage of games of the Demon's Souls mold for the last few years.

RaZoR No1

I really hoped to see a Armored Core news and I rieally did!!!

Awesome news, I hope it won't be a PS exclusive game.

Armored Core is a day 1 for me. And i really hope for a different take on the souls series instead of a sequel with the same setting (Sci Fi Metroid Souls please).

2 can totally be armored core souls. custom robot creation and gameplay dark souls style and then armored core multiplayer with your robots

Soriku

I'm confused about project 1. If it's not Bloodborne 2 or Souls, isn't it technically a new IP too? Maybe project 3 is "a new IP with a new concept they've never tackled before" (seems to be the case) but project 1 is also a new IP, just that it's close to Soulsborne?

Tengrave

The Escaflowne comment makes my day and breaks my heart at the same time. Armored Core Souls is something I'd kill for. Still holding out for Chromehounds.

I'd rather From followed up on Bloodborne with a spiritual sequel, rather than a direct sequel. Bloodborne's story was nicely done, and I don't think it needs revisiting.

Top Bottom