• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

EMT0

Banned
Get your hype on guys! Because otherwise you're Jesus McBlue, and you don't want to be Jesus McBlue
this time around

iJOgKiyKJsmef.gif

duckroll

If they manage to cover 2 characters per hour, P3 should be almost done by.... Midnight in Japan. I wonder if there'll be a special event. :lol

*cough*

Sophia

If they manage to cover 2 characters per hour, P3 should be almost done by.... Midnight in Japan. I wonder if there'll be a special event. :lol

*cough*

You are a masterful troll, you know that right?

(For the record, it's about 8:30 PM in Japan right now.)

Gbraga

*cough*

:OOOOOOOO

P3 Spring of Birth announcement at midnight day one, P4A2 midnight day two and P5 in the end???

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop doing this duckroll, my heart can't take this anymore.

TheChaos0

Get your hype on guys! Because otherwise you're Jesus McBlue, and you don't want to be Jesus McBlue
this time around

iJOgKiyKJsmef.gif

Joke aside, I forgot how cool that scene was... unless you only played P3P. :)

So who's ready for PERSONIC!?

*cough*
Midnight... DARK HOUR IT'LL BE FOR MOBILE AS IN OUR DARKEST HOUR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*ahem* Sorry about that.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Wish they'd run music on the steam the whole time. Are we expecting anything other than random clips before the end of the countdown?

Village

Naoto is cool! Nice avatar, btw.
We can live in harmony.

Thank you I madeded it.

Wait just thought of something
you know tye p4 part 2 thingie, you remember the new guy in the suplex game. Maybe he has something to do with it.

Dr. Buni

We can live in harmony.

Thank you I madeded it.

Wait just thought of something
you know tye p4 part 2 thingie, you remember the new guy in the suplex game. Maybe he has something to do with it.
Congrats!

The red haired guy? Eh maybe, but I am hoping he isn't directly related to whatever game Atlus is going to announce in a couple days. His design isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Sophia

Can someone summarize what Edogawa was blabbering about?

It was the optional lessons from Persona 4 Golden. The ones you access in the TV feature and you get more of as you play the game. I didn't bother to pay attention if it was more than just the first lesson tho.

Top Bottom