• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Haha okay not even 10 seconds that time... anyone seeing a connection here? This seems completely random so far. Yukari stuff from P3P, Edogawa lecture from P4G, trailer for P4A2 and a clip from P4G (24th November was it?) with MC talking to Dojima.

Go_Ly_Dow

duckroll seems to be some kind of sceptre for Japanese games, being the bearer of bad news. Fully expecting the announcement to be a heavily monetized Persona F2P MMO for Windows Phone, developed by Zynga. And if it doesn't make enough profit, the Persona franchise will be killed off :p

Please stand with him. Not against.

BELIEVE!

LuuKyK

Haha okay not even 10 seconds that time... anyone seeing a connection here? This seems completely random so far. Yukari stuff from P3P, Edogawa lecture from P4G, trailer for P4A2 and a clip from P4G (24th November was it?) with MC talking to Dojima.

It was the 21th of November, which is today. It had a cloudy forecast. I wonder what does that mean. :X

What if microsoft coupes this game ? Just cuz they can ?

Lets not...

If Persona 5 came out for Apple Pippin, I'd still buy it.

Don't play with my emotions, Atlus.

the concept of p3/4 continuation makes me more excited than it probably should

I feel like, if Sony wanted to give Vita a kick in the ass in Japan, they'd have Atlus put the next Persona on that. People would buy it.

EMT0

Banned
Okay, I'm done with the Teddie gifs now. Really. Pick which need apply.

Or8kmsT.gif
tG23zsQ.gif
omSK50v.gif

9oOyDXH.gif
kCYy6cZ.gif
SXzvpGA.gif

RPGCrazied

God this is going to be a looooooooooooong weekend. :( I tend to not get hyped about gaming news anymore, tend to get crushed. But for some reason I have faith this will be P5. Now what it will release on is anyone's guess.

Don't disappoint me Atlus!

ampere

So... iOS game

OK now that I'm expecting something underwhelming maybe the announcement will be pleasantly surprising

grapetile

Neo Member
I really should contain my hype better, but I'm honestly excited for whatever it is they're putting out. If it's somehow related to old Persona games, great, I love those. If it's somehow Persona 5, great, I would love a new Persona.

I really should contain my hype better, but I'm honestly excited for whatever it is they're putting out. If it's somehow related to old Persona games, great, I love those. If it's somehow Persona 5, great, I would love a new Persona.

hahaha your avatar. I couldn't help but chuckle when I found out you can revisit that scene at any time on Vita.

Top Bottom