• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

RaikuHebi

Banned
tumblr_mw5cpuRm2F1sw78gjo1_500.jpg
Loooooooooooool best character summary I've ever seen.

Jucksalbe

Banned
It was the optional lessons from Persona 4 Golden. The ones you access in the TV feature and you get more of as you play the game. I didn't bother to pay attention if it was more than just the first lesson tho.

Probably not. That would have run a lot longer then.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hyped, but I don't know if I can maintain level for 72 hours :'(

MilkBeard

Holy shit, son. Persona 5 announcement? Hopefully. I hope it's a console game. Please be a console game.

I suppose I could make due with 3DS, because Japan and all. But please be a console version.

Tiu Neo

My body is ready. Please be Persona 5.

Whatever it is come to PC pls
never going to happen :(

SEGA owns Atlus now. It will come for PC.

But only in Japan.

Nah, I believe in Atlus. Console only, but will be released everywhere*. Please release everywhere.

* = Yes, even Europe. Maybe SEGA can help with that? :(

Petrie

Banned
Whatever it is, just release it on PS3 and 360, you know, the same platforms you put Arena on so satiate people.

Please?

EMT0

Banned
I just hope you guys aren't right about Sho being some unholy combination of two other characters. I don't want (insane) time travel :(

Go_Ly_Dow

Let's get this hype train of the platform bitches!!!!!!!

xEXLDi3.jpg

Duckroll shall lead us all into a Japanese games industry filled with milk & honey!

of course nicovideo is blocked in china :s

the twitch link from the last thread is working, but he/she's playing fucking persona 4 golden. zzzzzzzz. i'd rather watch a blank countdown screen than more of this game!

Well, I sure hope there'll be something. If they're concentrating on only P3 and P4, it suggests that P5 will be a similar game.
Persona is too "mainstreamy" to go back to the dark SMT roots now, so I never expected them to make it similar to P1/2.

Not that's a bad thing, anyways.

13 Minutes for next event.....what would that be for? I also fear that Duckroll has something planned to scare us all....have I walked into a trap?

Jucksalbe

Banned
Persona is too "mainstreamy" to go back to the dark SMT roots now, so I never expected them to make it similar to P1/2.

I don't want it to be similar to either of those. I want them to make big changes to the series again and this gives me the feeling they won't.

Dr. Buni

what have the first 3 events been? can you describe them
The first was Elizabeth talking about Yukari, with scenes of Yukari in the background

The second was that sensei from Persona 4 talking about shadows and stuff (apparently)

The third was a Persona 4 Arena 2 trailer

A Duckroll thread for a Japanese game

I'm already scared... :(

duckroll seems to be some kind of sceptre for Japanese games, being the bearer of bad news. Fully expecting the announcement to be a heavily monetized Persona F2P MMO for Windows Phone, developed by Zynga. And if it doesn't make enough profit, the Persona franchise will be killed off :p

Top Bottom