• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live countdown to major Persona team announcement from Atlus [Summary in OP]

Kyon

Banned
the utter fear

I still got my way tho.

ibcyuOLqNnFLW.gif

Seetheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

duckroll straight up said that it isn't a 3DS game in the recent Media Create thread.

Really?

I'd just resigned myself to the series going 3DS, but if this is the case I don't know what to believe.

After all the hints of "things getting interesting" when the platform is announced, the only possibilities remaining that could surprise would be releasing exclusively on Wii U, Vita or... Xbox... but none of those options would make much sense... well, Vita maybe, but not exclusively.

Road

Duckroll is very excited about this, and given his thread title trolling attempts, this upcoming thing is obviously not gonna be a PS3, PS4, 3DS, Vita or Wii U game -- these are uneventful platform choices.

Might not even be P5 at all.

Kyon

Banned
Really?

I'd just resigned myself to the series going 3DS, but if this is the case I don't know what to believe.

After all the hints of "things getting interesting" when the platform is announced, the only possibilities remaining that could surprise would be releasing exclusively on Wii U, Vita or... Xbox... but none of those options would make much sense... well, Vita maybe, but not exclusively.

vita would be a surprise for you?

Jenoss

Banned
No 3ds ..
Why then no one say (or maybe the mod/insider) directly where it will be released without taking it soo long?

:(

Maedhros

I don't even understand why people would want Persona on 3DS... Persona is always on Playstation platforms, meaning that people who actually wants to play the series are on these platforms. If they wanted a modern platform to play Persona, they should own a Vita by now, since Persona 4 Golden was the last one released and all the others are available on the platform (PSN).

So yeah... I don't understand. Maybe "for the lulz" or some other shit...

I don't even understand why people would want Persona on 3DS... Persona is always on Playstation platforms, meaning that people who actually wants to play the series are on these platforms.

Assuming those people choose what platforms to get based on the brand instead of the library.

I'm sure some certainly do

BlackJace

I wonder how they're going to handle DLC now. I was kind of disappointed in SMT IV's, so I hope they don't follow it's model.

Kyon

Banned
Exclusively? Yeah.

I'd always thought if it was going to be on Vita, it'd be an updated version later, rather than at launch. PS3 for P5 first thing always seemed the safest bet imo.

oh exclusively.. yeah i hope if its on vita that it will be a Golden version so i hope its not on vita first so it can get the superior expansion later tbh

I sure am!

Bracing for disappointment but hoping to be amazed.

No more robot girls please, Atlus.

mhm agreed

duckroll

I wonder how they're going to handle DLC now. I was kind of disappointed in SMT IV's, so I hope they don't follow it's model.

I gaze into a crystal ball from ages past, and I see...

Leaked Persona 5 DLC list:

- Trendy Spring clothing DLC pack (Guys) - 350yen
- Trendy Spring clothing DLC pack (Girls) - 400yen
- Trendy Summer clothing DLC pack (Guys) - 350yen
- Trendy Summer clothing DLC pack (Girls) - 400yen
- Summer Beach clothing DLC pack (Guys) - 350yen
- Summer Beach clothing DLC pack (Girls) - 600yen
- Trendy Fall clothing DLC pack (Guys) - 350yen
- Trendy Fall clothing DLC pack (Girls) - 400yen
- Trendy Winter clothing DLC pack (Guys) - 350yen
- Trendy Winter clothing DLC pack (Girls) - 400yen
- Santa costumes DLC pack (Guys) - 300yen
- Santa costumes DLC pack (Girls) - 500yen

- Bonus dungeon area with 1 quest and easy exp drops! - 300yen
- Bonus dungeon area with 1 quest and easy money drops! - 300yen
- Bonus dungeon area with 1 quest and easy S.Link gift drops! - 300yen

- Single event bonus S.Link with the shy girl - bonus Persona reward! - 400yen
- Single event bonus S.Link with the tomboy - bonus Persona reward! - 400yen
- Single event bonus S.Link with the exchange student - bonus Persona reward! - 400yen
- Single event bonus S.Link with the insecure beauty - bonus Persona reward! - 400yen
- Single event bonus S.Link with the neighbor's daughter - bonus Persona reward! - 400yen
- Single event bonus S.Link with the 5 year old - bonus Persona reward! - 1000yen

Top Bottom