• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football (The Degenerate League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fep

Back to work this week so time to catch up on things I put off...

I want my money too ;)

League Champ: $150
AFC Division: $15
Weekly high score (Wk 3): $3

$168 if I'm doing it correctly.

Fantomex

So we all getting duped of our money what's going on here?

I really don't think so. Maybe someone should pm him? Its not like it went in his bank account. The money was sent to a site that specializes in FF To avoid shenannigans. Lets pm bishman.

Bishman

Sorry guys. I've been busy. I haven't forgot. I'm off Saturday and Sunday night. Everyone will get their money this weekend.

Bishman

Could someone help me tally the weekly blowouts please. I've allocated the money for the rest of the awards.

And Fantomex are you still sending the champ the trophy. I have money allocated for that. If not, I will disperse the money to the winners.

Fantomex

Could someone help me tally the weekly blowouts please. I've allocated the money for the rest of the awards.

And Fantomex are you still sending the champ the trophy. I have money allocated for that. If not, I will disperse the money to the winners.

Sorry Bishman, thought you hadn't posted forgot to check. I would say to add trophy money to winnings. The trophy place up went up and closed down. Bad economy I guess.

Fantomex

Nope. This is getting a little ridiculous now. I mean seriously how hard is it and how much time does it take?

I feel bad for you guys, because some of you really got some good winnings. I'll hit up Bishman repeatedly on Saturday a.m. because I think he said he had School or something during the week. Then I'll try whatever email was on the league for yahoo and finally I'll try the payment site for FF we all chose until I hopefully get an answer.

I'll try to keep you guys updated. I'm kinda clueless on why this has taken so long.

Bishman

I already sent the winners their money. I still need to decide what to do with the trophy money and tally all the weekly winners prize money.

Check league safe. You should be able to withdraw your money.

Sorry it took so long. I don't want anyone to feel like I am holding them back from their money.

Fantomex, hit my PM or email me. I should have made you co-commisoner on league safe to help me out.

Fantomex

I already sent the winners their money. I still need to decide what to do with the trophy money and tally all the weekly winners prize money.

Check league safe. You should be able to withdraw your money.

Sorry it took so long. I don't want anyone to feel like I am holding them back from their money.

Fantomex, hit my PM or email me. I should have made you co-commisoner on league safe to help me out.

This right here is what is making me feel like an absolute newb right now lol. Next year just make me co-chair and I'll help out. If we only knew the money was already there to withdraw. I'll try to do this right now and see how easy it is to get the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom