• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football (The Degenerate League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fep

$65 for WR he dumped for brent celek a week ago

Even worse I think it was Heath Miller I dumped him for ha.

yeah I blew my load on Edelman, but I dunno I'm not expecting much to come along. I have Amendola and the Pats still have question marks on ball distribution. I started at $26 and increased it a couple of times heh. WHATEVER.

Nevermind, it was celek.

So here's a quick Week 2 QB problem I have, I need your help guys. I'm so torn.

Andrew Luck vs Miami
RGIII @ GB
Matt Ryan vs St Louis

I have all three. Pick two.

minx

So here's a quick Week 2 QB problem I have, I need your help guys. I'm so torn.

Andrew Luck vs Miami
RGIII @ GB
Matt Ryan vs St Louis

I have all three. Pick two.

RG3 instead of luck. He will bounce back against a shitty green bay defense. Miami has a pretty good defense. Plus RG3 will have to throw a lot to keep up with GB offense.

I cant believe no one else made me an offer on Vick. This is what sucks about FF. He had 25 points in a fucking half. Hell I even said I would trade Brees since they are going to finish with close to the same number of points. There must be people with a need for QB's and an abundance of RBs.

sangreal

It's a lot easier to find a serviceable QB than RB, especially with 4 potential RB slots

(I have nothing but shit-tier RBs :()

Bishman

I cant believe no one else made me an offer on Vick. This is what sucks about FF. He had 25 points in a fucking half. Hell I even said I would trade Brees since they are going to finish with close to the same number of points. There must be people with a need for QB's and an abundance of RBs.

Happy doing business with you.

Happy doing business with you.

I am so pissed that I put in wavier claims for both Starks and Royal before their games were even over and I didnt get either. I feel like you fleeced me a bit, but I couldnt start both Vick and Brees and I really wanted a 4th RB. Hopefully Rex runs Ivory to death the rest of the year since Geno sucks so much.

Guys I need your fantasy expertise on if I should do this trade or not.

I would be giving up Marques Colston, Lamar Miller, and Houston D for Vincent Jackson and Seattle D.

Here's my roster in a 10 team standard scoring league

QBs: Tony Romo, Andrew Luck

RBs: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte, Lamar Miller, Ryan Mathews

WRs: Julio Jones, Marques Colston, Jordy Nelson, Josh Gordon, Kendall Wright

TEs: Jason Witten, Martellus Bennett

K: Dan Bailey D: Houston D, Tampa Bay D

Basically I'd improve my starters by a lot but give up running back depth which can be a scary proposition. Tell me what you guys think?

Also forgot to mention it's 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D and that Forte and Mathews have the same bye week

I would be giving up Marques Colston, Lamar Miller, and Houston D for Vincent Jackson and Seattle D.

Basically I'd improve my starters by a lot but give up running back depth which can be a scary proposition. Tell me what you guys think?

Also forgot to mention it's 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D and that Forte and Mathews have the same bye week

I'm not a fan of the deal personally. You have a very solid line up as is imo. How did the first two weeks play out for you?

On that note, whoever sent me the trade request with AJ for Lynch was about a day late. I would've looked a lot harder at it if I still thought Bradshaw was viable, which thanks to the Richardson trade, he no longer is.

Fantomex

In a standar league, I would never trade a RB for a WR. Unless it's lets say Lamar MIller for Brandon Marshall or AJ Green. And if the rumors are true about Freeman being on the outs in Tampa Bay, Vincent Jackson might have his productivity diminish greatly.I think it's a big risk to take with Jackson. I personally wouldn't do it. Why not send Colston, Bennett and switch Defenses for Jackson?

I'm not a fan of the deal personally. You have a very solid line up as is imo. How did the first two weeks play out for you?

On that note, whoever sent me the trade request with AJ for Lynch was about a day late. I would've looked a lot harder at it if I still thought Bradshaw was viable, which thanks to the Richardson trade, he no longer is.

My first two weeks I'm 2-0 with relatively high scoring but each win was basically by less than two points, you may be right I think I'm just getting blinded by the flashiness of the starting lineup I would have but my depth would be a big issue once bye weeks roll in.

In a standar league, I would never trade a RB for a WR. Unless it's lets say Lamar MIller for Brandon Marshall or AJ Green. And if the rumors are true about Freeman being on the outs in Tampa Bay, Vincent Jackson might have his productivity diminish greatly.I think it's a big risk to take with Jackson. I personally wouldn't do it. Why not send Colston, Bennett and switch Defenses for Jackson?

The bucs situation certainly does worry me, but I'm not convinced Lamar Miller is even that good yet. I could come up with a possible trade involving Bennett, he does seem in line for a good year and I'll likely never get to start him due to Witten. The problem is though that the guy I'm trading with is running back starved. Maybe I could get him to take the deal but swap Miller for Mathews?

Fantomex

My first two weeks I'm 2-0 with relatively high scoring but each win was basically by less than two points, you may be right I think I'm just getting blinded by the flashiness of the starting lineup I would have but my depth would be a big issue once bye weeks roll in.

The bucs situation certainly does worry me, but I'm not convinced Lamar Miller is even that good yet. I could come up with a possible trade involving Bennett, he does seem in line for a good year and I'll likely never get to start him due to Witten. The problem is though that the guy I'm trading with is running back starved. Maybe I could get him to take the deal but swap Miller for Mathews?

Yeah that sounds better. I just think Miller has more upside. I know he hasn't proven it yet but still.

Bishman

I am so pissed that I put in wavier claims for both Starks and Royal before their games were even over and I didnt get either. I feel like you fleeced me a bit, but I couldnt start both Vick and Brees and I really wanted a 4th RB. Hopefully Rex runs Ivory to death the rest of the year since Geno sucks so much.

How did I fleece you? It was a good trade. You needed a RB. I sent you another offer.

sangreal

damn, I actually had Percy Harvin on my waiver list this week but he got bumped off when I picked up bolden. Oh well, the latest news that came out yesterday wasn't very encouraging anyway

minx

Yahoo projections has him going 2-11. ROFL!

I am kinda disappointed in the lack of chatter and trash talking in this thread. What's going on?

I'm 3-0 suck on my chode. Your draft rankings could have been made by a blind degenerate turd burglar.

sangreal

If Pryor is your backup, then you've already lost. What are you thinking?

Pryor would've been a great fill-in for this week. Aaron Rodgers is my normal qb

Also, it's a 14-person league. There are a grand total of 4 unclaimed starting QBs. I would've wanted Pryor anyway; it's a good matchup

sangreal

seems like half this league is banned

but not Idrinkalone who has to live with the embarassment of losing to my sad team

Shagwell

Thank god I drafted Sproles!

I feel like the fantasy football Gods have something against me. Last year I had Sproles, Gates, and Julio Jones and they've all already practically outperformed themselves from last year. And I get weak-starting QB's. Last year it was Drew Brees, this year it's Tom Brady.

Fuck my life.

fep

I started Hoyer over Kaep as my fill in for RG3 in another league. FJax and Daryl Washington kept me in it until jacquizz went off ;(

Shagwell

This thread has gotta get cooler. WHERE'S THE HYPE MY DEGENERATES?

All I'm saying is Mr. Undefeated Free Hernandez was gonna get his ass beat down last week by the second worst team in the league if Tony fuckin' Romo didn't decide to go off. Bastard.

And he still puked on himself in the clutch

Bishman

I can't believe we have an undefeated team in this league. Cmon guys! Roddy White being hurt cost me a couple of wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom