• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infamous Second Son night time shots 9/20

dammit

was toying with not buying PS4 and sticking with PC gaming only (though PS4 should be more powerful than my gaming laptop)

this game looks awesome. big fan of prior games. Between this and Deep Down, def need to get ps4 so may as well be at launch (there are severalmultiplats I want at launch)

jItjfZg.jpg

71Q5Ctb.jpg
Comparison, for you out of towners. Odd they took liberties with the Crocodile

Hedge

I vaguely remember trees in the trailer, but I really hope for some varied scenery in this game. Tall buildings get a bit dull after 20 hours.

Will they also be able to use TMAA (or another type of AA)? I remmber the early (real interactive) gameplay being kinda jaggy too.
Looks great otherwise but they're also in a higher resolution, right?

93xfan

Banned
Looks amazing! to me. Does time of day change in real time in this game?

edit: found out it does. Very impressed

These developers are amazing! While DICE and Capcom are struggling just to get their games to run at 1080p, these guys (infamous dev's) are running their games on the PS4 at 2880 x 1620, that is truly amazing.

I love the way you start of by laughing off the remarks as 'defensive' and then go on to ask whether the game will really look this good. I'm assuming you think that all the gameplay trailers we've seen so far are CG renders.

After watching the gameplay trailers, I know the game doesn't look as good as the screen shots. But what I still don't understand why people are praising the game's graphics based on screen shots that aren't representative of the actual game. And I don't think you read my comments completely.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Beautiful shots. Can't wait to eye hump this game in February.

Raptor

Realy like this, but hwy the jaggies? in the other screens there were almost nothing liek that, looked really clean.

As incredible as this game looks as a whole, something about the way trees and foliage look like a in a video game still largely disappoint me.

Are there any games that look better than the rest?

Top Bottom