• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PSN EU Store Discounts [Sept 24 - Oct 8]

SerTapTap

Is Monster World IV different to Wonder Boy in Monster World?

I get so confused by this series naming scheme. Also, I think I meant monster WORLD in my previous post...the genesis one with the blue haired kid. I also played a less good (but still fun) PC engine one where you can be a dragon and stuff.

Is Monster World IV different to Wonder Boy in Monster World?
yes, they are two different games. Main character is a girl in MW IV if that's the one you're thinking about
I get so confused by this series naming scheme. Also, I think I meant monster WORLD in my previous post...the genesis one with the blue haired kid. I also played a less good (but still fun) PC engine one where you can be a dragon and stuff.
the blue haired kid is in Wonder Boy in Monster World

Edit: oh and great sale ! at least lots of titles to choose from. I think I'll buy Braid and Monster World IV

SerTapTap

yes, they are two different games. Main character is a girl in MW IV if that's the one you're thinking about

the blue haired kid is in Wonder Boy in Monster World

Ah, right. I recall being horrifically confused by this series as it started popping up on the Virtual Console. Good games, I just can never remember which is which.

Slygmous

How's the Nights into Dreams remaster? Always wanted to play the original, but I didn't own a Saturn.
I had it on the Saturn back in the day and the remaster is decent. I'd recommend watching some videos on YouTube before buying though, the game is a score attack game and is not to everyone's tastes.
I personally love it.

DeaviL

Banned
Oh ffs, last discount cost me 70 EURO and the retro sale cost me another 35.
Bad Sony, bad sony.

I can't help myself, this is Gaben level wallet plundering

Moodz

Being broke right now, it's really hard to decide whether to seize the chance to buy some games I want on sale (Oddworld, Valiant Hearts, Trials Fusion, The Golf Club) or wait for them to maybe become ps+ games... or not...

Klart

I got

Alex Kidd in Miracle World™ €1,79

Super Hang-On €1,79

flOw™ €2,69

Pure Chess® €1,79

Rogue Legacy €8,09

Transistor €10,63

Child of Light €8,99

GUNSTAR HEROES €1,79

Earthworm Jim HD €2,69

Daytona USA €2,69

Sweet! With today also being the last day of the 'Retro' sale I've purchased a bargainous Daytona USA along with International Track and Field (PS1) as well as Capcom vs SNK 2 (crappy 50 Hz version but whatever, I'll live with it). One night of top arcade style fun coming up!

Jingo

Can anyone do me a favor and see if daylight is in this promotion?

Everygame were appears me with the discount but daylight is full price :S

Thank you

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
RAIDEN IV Overkill and Flower for sure, so glad especially about the former!

How are the PS3 version of Dragon's Lair and Mad Dog mcCree? 1080p video with good quality? Lag? Also, can I use Move with Mad Dog and if yes do you need the nav controller too?

Thanks!

it's great. looks and sounds so nice. some of the fans of the saturn version said the controls were a bit off, but they fixed them with a patch.

I had it on the Saturn back in the day and the remaster is decent. I'd recommend watching some videos on YouTube before buying though, the game is a score attack game and is not to everyone's tastes.
I personally love it.

It may not end up being to my taste, but for that price it sure won't hurt to dive in and find out. I just wanted to ascertain that the remaster itself wasn't a hatchet job or anything. Thanks fellas.

Galdelico

RAIDEN IV Overkill and Flower for sure, so glad especially about the former!

How are the PS3 version of Dragon's Lair and Mad Dog mcCree? 1080p video with good quality? Lag? Also, can I use Move with Mad Dog and if yes do you need the nav controller too?

Thanks!

Raiden IV is impossible to pass at that price and you should be fine with Dragon's Lair (I'm not the best connoisseur of the series but I played both episodes and Space Ace on the PS3, and they all looked sleek and clean on my full HD display).

No idea about Mad Dog mcCree, sorry.

sakipon

So Sparkle 2 won't let you listen to your own music on Vita, just like the first game didn't. What is wrong with these people?

Great sale this time. Going to pick up quite a lot fof these. Can recommend Monster Monpiece at this price a lot, it is a great card game on the PS Vita.

oti

Banned
Waiting for PS Plus update first before I buy anything. These sales are really great but they kinda lost their magic since I built a gaming PC. Still best prices for exclusive stuff and mobile-ish games (like Luftrausers etc.)

sweet. Finally made an account this year and I get sales on all the games I was interested in. First God Hand, now Beyond Good and Evil :)
Maybe I'll get LoneSurvivor, loved it on PC already.

Lionheart

Child of Light, worth €10?
Definitely! Especially if you like jrpgs, but also because it's a beautiful well made game with great music! Well worth full price as well imo.

To all: how is olliolli if you dont like hard games? Is it only hard if you go for high scores or also if you just want to progress through the game at least quite a bit?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Everyone buy Luftrausers. It's one of the best arcade games of the last ten years.

Luftrausers is most likely coming as a PS+ title soon, it was featured in the banner ads on the EU PSN store as such in August before being swapped out.

CfkHt7Y.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Damn. I want to get Soul Calibur II HD on my UK account, but it's £5.79. I could get a £5 code from GAME for about $10, but then I have no way of getting the rest on there without buying another £5 code. I swear I'm just never going to be able to get this game. =/

Top Bottom