• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX officially has the least time between reveal and release of any Nintendo platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a direct he will get an invite around the same time the public finds out there is a direct. And NX reveal is almost certainly a direct/digital event.

I would think they'd want to have impressions live shortly after the reveal, but I guess much stranger things have happened.

Man what happened to Matt

I could've sworn he knew shit about the NX like last year. Dude even implied it was gonna be a handheld or handheld like device. Also wonder if Shikamaru Ninja heard anything since he knew some people that worked at Nintendo in Japan

oh well, investor meeting it is then
Apparently the NDA is so super duper tight that nobody cant say anything...

When in actuality.. nobody knows jack shit

NateDrake

I would think they'd want to have impressions live shortly after the reveal, but I guess much stranger things have happened.

It depends on several factors. Look no further than the NES Classic info drop of last week. Media had appointments in advance, and could prepare video and other forms of coverage ahead of time.

Banned
I'm sure there's a treehouse-like event.

I asked Nate weeks ago when he usually gets emails about Nintendo directs and it's usually not long before the public knows of its existence. I didn't ask if these are directs where he flies down to play the games or just notice a direct is happening though.

Well maybe Nate could get an invite towards the end of this week.

Next Tuesday Nintendo officially announces the NX reveal date for October 20th.

That gives media a two weeks notice and the consumers a week and a few days notice. I want it to play out like this.

Also, I agree there would be a Nintendo Treehouse right after the NX is revealed. God please play out like this!!

ggx2ac

This is going to be a boring week. No update from Emily Rogers and she's gone from Twitter for a week so no new NX thread.

What's probably going to happen?
- Pokémon news on Tuesday in Japan.
- If no NX announcement this week, we'll hear people on Twitter brag that they knew NX couldn't get announced until Paper Mario: Color Splash came out. lol
- Counting down each week until a supposed NX announcement or Nintendo's financial briefing.

AmyS

A watched pot never boils.

LP0wMDC.jpg

635295575150691849_BOIL_zpsd63eed8b.gif

cacildo

This is going to be a boring week. No update from Emily Rogers and she's gone from Twitter for a week so no new NX thread.

What's probably going to happen?
- Pokémon news on Tuesday in Japan.
- If no NX announcement this week, we'll hear people on Twitter brag that they knew NX couldn't get announced until Paper Mario: Color Splash came out. lol
- Counting down each week until a supposed NX announcement or Nintendo's financial briefing.

I read that nintendo also cant say anything on the psVR launch window.
And there is also the hillary trump debates. No news close to this
And forget about any nx news close to halloween
We wont hear anything about nx on october

I miss the simpsons memes

Forbidden. Too much fun.

jackal27

Banned
DQVII will last you a hell of a long time. Nevermind other platforms.

I mean, it's gotta suck if you're Wii U only, but I'd think most people here would be Wii U/3DS at the very least if you only stuck with Nintendo platforms.

This is exactly what I was thinking. My 3DS is so crammed full of unfinished games and I think I've only finished one or two of my Wii U games.

You guys should get ready for another Paper Mario trailer this week, and nothing else.
Well we have one more Paper Mario Rescue episode. I'm expecting that on Monday (tomorrow or today if you're east coast)

Tuesday- Pokémon news
Wednesday- highest chance for NX news
Thursday- 2% chance of NX news
Friday- -100% chance of NX news

Painguy

I think you guys are gonna run out NX threads to migrate to by the time this thing is announced. There's this thread and the fan art thread lol right?

ggx2ac

I think you guys are gonna run out NX threads to migrate to by the time this thing is announced. There's this thread and the fan art thread lol right?

An NX Simpsons meme thread would surely help to pass the time... Only to be locked upon creation.

Painguy

Have any of you like.....just tried to email or call Nintendo and ask them? The general contact info or w/e lol

It might just be stupid enough to work.

jackal27

Banned
Have any of you like.....just tried to email or call Nintendo and ask them? The general contact info or w/e lol

It might just be stupid enough to work.

"Hey, just wondering when the NX is coming out!"

"Oh right! We completely forgot about it! Please be excited."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom