• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 launching in EU and NA simultaneously on February 14, 2017

Lime

Mass Effect Andromeda, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Nier Automata in the first quarter next year is pretty cool.

Kuni

Awww yiss! Great news. Altho probably won't be able to play it on launch but I'll be all over that soon enough. Exciting.

th4tguy

Good stuff considering.

Also good Valentine promotion combined with the Take Your Heart theme.
When does the theme come out? I have the collectors edition on preorder with Amazon and this is the first I've heard of it.

mrmickfran

All this does is remind me of how late we're getting the game in the US.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DODGE SPOILERS FOR 5 MONTHS

Thud

When does the theme come out? I have the collectors edition on preorder with Amazon and this is the first I've heard of it.

Theme as in the glue that sticks it together, a symbol of sorts. In this case it sounds like a slogan.

A lot of P5 is centered around taking your heart.

Theme as in the glue that sticks it together, a symbol of sorts. In this case it sounds like a slogan.

A lot of P5 is centered around taking your heart.

JP Collector's Edition + PSN Digital Collector's does include a PS4 theme, however. No sign of that for the West.

Twitter is good for direct communication with publishers. In another tweet I asked them if a standard version will also be available at launch

get off my case
I was never on your case, don't worry. I just made a joke about how fucking fickle gamers happiness is.

They should open preorders for biggest edition right now, this way they have time to manufacture everything they need and satisfy the demand, this edition looks like ebay's scalpers dream.

They should open preorders for biggest edition right now, this way they have time to manufacture everything they need and satisfy the demand, this edition looks like ebay's scalpers dream.

Don't worry, it's up right now, and unlike Nintendo I'm sure they're making plenty. :)

Jb

JP Collector's Edition + PSN Digital Collector's does include a PS4 theme, however. No sign of that for the West.

Speaking of which what's up with the P3 & P4 DLC that was retailer-exclusive in Japan.
Do we know how/when/if we're getting it?

wbEMX

Awesome. Still sad about missing dual-audio, but this will be awesome. A friend of mine wants the Collector's Edition, but he doesn't have a PS4. So I'll get the PS3 version for him, send it to him, and he sends me his PS4 steelbook edition from the CE. So he still gets his stuff and the game and I get Persona 5 for less money on PS4.

PERSONA 5 PS4 FOR 50 BUCKS. HYPE TRAIN, CHOO CHOO!

sora87

It's amazing all the stuff you get in the CE for £80. The Last Guardian CE is £104 and has like one extra thing.

Ah yes Zavvi the retailer that understands the value of quality packing...
CpGCs_4WAAAdG9C.jpg:large

Occam

I haven't been following this closely, is there a specific reason for the long delay? Iirc, the original release date was Q4 2015.

Elios83

Excellent news considering the situation but this should be the norm considering the game will be in english only.
I'm happy that I won't be forced to import.

lilty

I haven't been following this closely, is there a specific reason for the long delay? Iirc, the original release date was Q4 2015.

Adding development to the PS4 and using the extra time to refine and polish the game for sure. Everything they've shown has me convinced the wait will be worth it.

cheesekao

I believe it had something to do with Persona 4 Dancing All Night. The P-team had to finish the game since the original devs backed out or something(I don't know the full story).

kewlmyc

Last game I can remember was Dark Souls 3, so yeah.

Why would you even need two cases for one game?

Most of the game steel books I got had the game in the regular case then had the steelbook off to the side. I guess those were all collector editions though.

Top Bottom